Even I'd take a minute or two before I can recognize Sana with a mask on. They must have been very close back then if Miyeon had seen through her disguise the moment she laid eyes on the queen.

It made me a bit envious since Jennie has failed many times at figuring out Y/n Granbell's real identity. I mean, it's a relief for me as Y/n Granbell, but as the great captain Y/n L/n, it kind of hurt me a little.

Hopefully, I'll be able to teach her a lesson once the gods erase everyone's memories of my death. I'll be sure to knock some sense into her if our plan succeeds.

But for it to succeed, I have to beat the crap out of Dilariel and Ciferio first. I sighed triedly, what a hassle this turned out to be.

"I'm assuming you came here to fulfill your promise?" Miyeon asked, pulling out a handkerchief and using it to wipe Sana's tears.

The latter nodded and held Miyeon's hands. "I'd like to meet the children of this orphanage, would that be okay?"

"It's more than okay, your majesty! The queen herself has allowed those children to be in her presence, they are truly blessed with exceptional luck" Miyeon held Sana in high regard, so to her, those children were the luckiest fairies in the 3rd world.

Well, she wasn't wrong. Not even high-ranked nobles could meet the queen in person, so those kids were indeed fortunate.

Miyeon quickly led us inside, showing us the way to where the orphans currently were. Loud yells and giggles sounded at the other side of a certain door. Sana and I glanced at each other before nodding.

She pushed the door open and went inside first, silencing everyone in the room. Miyeon was the next to go in while I was last.

The children were quiet for a bit, gazes shifting from Sana to me then back to her. They looked at us from head to toe, scanning us like machines in attempt to get as much information as possible.

It was like that for god knows how long until their eyes sparkled with excitement. I was expecting them to immediately rush to Sana, but I was proven wrong when they suddenly ran to my side.

"WAAAH! It's a knight!" One of them yelled.

"What a cool mask!" Another said while bouncing up and down.

"Your sword looks so awesome!" A kid with a missing front tooth tried to pull my sword out of its scabbard, but I was quick to back away.

"Easy there, you'll get hurt if you randomly go taking out swords" I knelt down in front of him and ruffled his hair.

"Sorry!" Despite his readiness to apologize, he didn't seem like he was the slightest bit guilty because of the wide grin on his face.