"You falling asleep?" He asked me as he saw me watching YouTube, "are you falling asleep to Trent's voice?" He asked me while laughing.

"No I'm not what do you want?" I asked him as I paused the video.

"Me and some of the boys are going out for a meal and I was going to bring Rachel but-"

"Yeah I'll join" I said to him before he could finish.

"Alright be ready in 30 minutes" he told me as he walked off.

I unpaused the video and decided to get ready, I got changed into a body con long sleeve dress which was black and put on my new air force's that I got I put, I decided not to wear a jacket and finally I curled my hair.

After getting ready I walked downstairs, "where's Andy?" I asked Rachel.

"Still getting ready" she said to me, "Do you not want to wear a jacket?" She added on.

"I'll be fine" I said to her as I sat down Rocco he put his arms up for me to lift him up, "Rachel can I lift him up?" I asked her.

"Of course you can Liv you don't need to ask" she said to me.

I lifted him up and started to play with him, then the door went Rachel went to open it and it was Trent who walked through.

————
I got all ready for the dinner out before are game against Brighton.

Once I arrived at Robbo's house I walked through as his wife Rachel opened the door I saw Liv was sat on the floor with her Nephew.

"Oh hi Trent" she said to me while holding Rocco.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah Andy will be down in a min and then we will leave" she told me.

"Oh your coming along?" He asked me, she then got up from the floor.

"Yeah I am" she told me, "I can stay here" she added on.

"Nah nah it's cool" i told her, as robbo walked through.

"Liv where's your jacket?" He asked her.

"I'll be fine" she said to him.

————

We then arrived at the restaurant and Trent drove myself and Andy, I saw Hendo, Ox, Milner and Virgil who was walking in our direction.

I got out the car and walked behind Trent and Andy, "how it's Liv not wearing a jacket?" Hendo asked.

I looked at them annoyed keep getting asked the same question over and over, "I'll be out here you lot go in" I said to them they walked in.

I went to the nearest coner a shop and decided to by myself a vape as I left mine back at home.

I waited outside the restaurant, "I don't think that's the best idea" i heard someone say I turned around and saw Trent behind me.

"Why would you care" I said to him, "ahh look at her looking fine" some random guy said as he approached me, I stepped back I got all uncomfortable he then tried to take me hand I pulled away.

"Don't touch me" I said to him.

"Oh come on babes" he said to me while smirking.