-5-

Chungho closed the gap, their lips touched each other's. The hand Chungho had hold the whole time, now was on seungmins back while he still hold onto it. Seungmin couldn't push him away.

This was a nightmare. Everything about this day was. Tears went over his face. At first these were just small drops but they ended up looking like a whole waterfall.

Seconds felt like minutes. It seemed like Chungho wasn't gonna stop kissing him ever. Chungho kept moving its lips against the other's, which felt like stone.

Chungho gave him one last glance in the kiss and then ended it. Pretty fastly the bus came into sight, and Chungho stepped in. "Bye, sweet Minnie," were his last word before he stepped into the bus.

Seungmins' sight was really bad. It went super blurry and all the tears that still felt out of his eyes didn't help either. He was trembling and fell to the ground.

'No, not this, not this again.' Breathing got difficult. If he would die right now he would be okay with it but not in this way. He covered his face, he couldn't help panicking even more. All sound around him, it was like it was all gone. Was he already dead?

Then a vague noise. He kept himself in the same position. 'There is no one to help you, everyone's gone' his thoughts were going crazy. Two seemingly hands touched his shoulders. Immediately he started panicking even more.

'Is he here again? Did he step out of the bus? No, why would he? He doesn't care? Who is this?' A vague voice was heard, saying something like try to calm down. It sounded sweet.

Seungmin opened his eyes. He could see a figure that looked like a girl. Can you hear me? she asked. Seungmin nodded. Try breathing with me, yes? don't give up! You are strong! You can do this!

Seungmin slightly nodded. He wasn't strong, he knew just that much, but this was a small girl. A girl that he didn't know, he had to at least try.

She helped him, telling him to breathe in through his nose for 5 seconds, and out his mouth for another 5 seconds. He closed his eyes to focus on his breathing and the girl counted for him.