Timeskip

Izuku has returned to the main area where the Students can watch the Exams going on, joining him were All Might and Bakugo. Izuku can feel Bakugo's eyes glaring at him from the side. Izuku questions why he's glaring at him? How is HE at fault here, when HE was the one who refused his help, refused to listen to him, and chose to fight All Might ALONE.

So why is Izuku getting the blame for this? Because that's how it works! That's how it always works!!

Izuku gets the blame and Bakugo gets the praise.

And that's how it seems to go right now. Izuku turns to see all the stares. He can see Nezu looking most happy of the results, which is odd, he never really understood how the Rat's mind works. He can see All Might thinking of something, Izuku probably thinks he will scold him for actions, but he won't bother listening to him right now. He turns his attention towards his Classmates, he can see the looks of disappointment from Kirishima and Ashido, then he sees Iida, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Asu-Tsu, Aoyama, looking at him oddly, almost trying to piece something like it's a puzzle. But to his surprise, he sees Todoroki, Jiro, Shoji, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Ojiro, and even Koda giving him a look of approval, almost like they are waiting for this moment to come.

This greatly confused Izuku as his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Aizawa calling out to him.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

There he is, Izuku thought things would change, that the Teachers in UA will be different, unlike what happened in his Middle School, but it seems things didn't change and they're still the same. Aizawa never cared for him, the man seemed to favor Bakugo in every way, allowing him to commit such acts towards Izuku, examples being the usage of his Quirk towards him, even when his Classmates tell him Bakugo used it, Aizawa would just brush it off, stating, "I didn't see any Quick use", and they would get in trouble for it, leaving Bakugo unscathed.

It seems Aizawa has favoritism when it comes to Bakugo, which leads to him favoring the Explosion Boy then the rest of the Class. Bakugo is Aizawa's "Golden Boy"

But unknown to Aizawa, this was noticed by a few certain individuals in Class 1A. They're just too afraid to act out or even speak out. Believing the Teachers won't do anything about it.

Aizawa: You disappoint me, Midoriya. This exercise had one purpose, and one purpose only, making sure both you and Bakugo cooperate with one another, putting both of you against an enemy that neither of you could defeat. But it seems you failed in that part.

Izuku is almost about to snap, small bits of green and yellow electricity is coursing through his body. Nezu went to Aizawa and asked him what is the reason why he paired these two together.

Nezu: Aizawa, please explain to everyone here on why you paired up Bakugo and Midoriya for this Exam.

Aizawa: They need to put aside their petty rivalry and learn to work together. In a work setting, their bickering will lead to people getting hurt.

Nezu's eyes wander over to Class 1A seeing Uraraka, Tsu, and Iida, having a look of anger and fury, with Iida trying his best to figure out the situation, but found there is no logic to this, there is no reason for such an action to occur when the obvious is already in plain sight. Koda and Ojiro had an upset expression to this, with Tokoyami shaking his head, and Hagakure's fists clenching in anger. While Shoji, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki were disappointed and not surprised by said action, with the stoic expression of Todoroki breaking.

Izuku: 'Rivalry, huh?'

So this is what it's all about, a rivalry, Aizawa is a Pro-Hero, an Underground Pro-Hero to be exact, and yet he fails to see the signs, seeing that Izuku Midoriya is a victim and Bakugo is the bully, but what he sees is Katsuki Bakugo is a victim and Midoriya is the bully.