As they walked back home, their hands kept grazing against each other. They finally decided not to ignore it anymore, entwining their fingers.

That night was different, both of them could feel it in their bones.
As soon as the door closed behind them, they united their lips in a heated kiss.

They basically danced around the living room as they kissed each other, their hands gripping onto each other's bodies.

Harry was the one to break the kiss, staring down into Louis' eyes.
Neither of them could find any words to say.

Louis felt nervous, so he stepped back out of fear.
"I am gonna take a shower if that's okay." Harry nodded, trying to put a smile on.
"Yeah, go on. I'll put the food into the fridge, so if you get hungry it's there." Harry watched as he walked away.
He put the pasta into the fridge before he replayed the memory of what had happened in the living room.

Harry made his way into their bedroom, making it nice. He just felt like something was bound to happen later that night. So, he just made the bed nicely just in case. He also sprayed the room with his perfume. After that, he just walked into the living room, waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the bathroom.

Louis was letting the hot drops soak his hair as he closed his eyes. He couldn't help but think about Harry, his naked chest...
Louis just had to let the cold water shower over him in order to calm his heating body down.

When he was all done, he was super cold. He walked into the living room while his teeth were chattering.
"You are cold." Harry frowned. Louis nodded, making his way right into Harry's welcoming arms.

Thanks to Harry, Louis got warm in no time. The taller one also made sure to pull a fluffy blanket over them.

Harry could feel a slight touch on his lower belly, but he tried to ignore it, thinking louis just brushed his fingers there without even knowing. However, the shorter brunette knew exactly what he was doing. He dropped his hand onto Harry's crotch next, resting it there without moving.
"Lou?" Harry wanted to make sure Louis didn't fall asleep or something. The last thing he wanted was to get hard while they were resting on the couch.

However, the boy sat up, turning to look directly at Harry.
Harry could see there was this new sparkle in Louis' eyes. He had never seen him like that before.
"What's up?" Louis asked, his eyes on Harry's lips.
"Nothing, just-" Harry watched as Louis moved closer. Harry couldn't take it no more, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

Louis slipped his tongue into Harry's mouth, exploring it.
Harry got absolutely lost in those kisses, not thinking about ever pulling away. Eventually, Louis was the one who pulled away from him.

"Louis." Harry whined.
"Kiss me again." Louis smirked and blushed at what had Harry said.
"Would you like that?" he teased the curly guy.
"I'd love that. No, I need that." Harry pleaded.
"Harry, I want to do more than that." Louis whispered seductively.
"Yeah?" Louis just nodded in response.
Harry wanted it too. He wanted his boy, wanted to feel his body, taste him everywhere, touch him everywhere.
Harry bit his lip as he felt his cock grow in his trousers.

"I want to touch you Louis."
"Do you?" Louis bit his bottom lip.
"Yes, so much." Harry whined.
"Okay, then do." Harry's hand reached Louis' crotch under the blanket, feeling up his growing cock.
Harry had to bite his lip while he kneaded Louis' treasure in his hand. He could feel it grow and shift underneath his touch.
"Oh." Louis moaned, closing his eyes for a moment.