"What do you want then?" He softly asked her.

Li Ming looked at him with her dove-like eyes and then tilted her head while looking like she was thinking about what she wanted.

Finally, her eyes sparkled as she said in a cute voice, "I want you." And with that, she nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck.

"Xingan...!" Ruoshan gasped as he felt Li Ming's lips on his throat. At first, they only brushed his skin lightly, and just when he thought that it was an accident, Li Ming pressed her lips tightly on his neck's skin once more.

Another gasp left Ruoshan's lips as his eyes started gleaming light purple. His hands reached out to stop Li Ming but before he could do anything, her next movement left him and his soul writhing in want and desire.

Li Ming placed soft kisses on the right side of his jaw and dragged her kisses down to his shoulders. She repeated the same process on the left side.

Ruoshan's hands were gripping her shoulders but he was no more in any condition to either think rationally or act.

At some moment she had loosened Ruoshan's robes which bared his shoulders and collarbone. Her lips traced every inch of skin that it could find and after a long period of torture, she stopped at the juncture of his neck and shoulder.

Ruoshan was already panting as he tried to get his mind under his control. He needed to stop the girl. He didn't even realize that at some point he had ended up lying on the bed underneath Li Ming.

"Xing-Xingan...y-you...you need t-to...stop!" Ruoshan finally said through clenched teeth as he felt her lips moving against his neck once more.

Li Ming only moaned as her tongue darted out to lick the addicting skin that's making her lose her sanity.

If Ruoshan had succeeded in somehow getting a hold on the situation and himself, all of it disappeared as he felt her warm and wet tongue licking his throat.

Both of them were moaning as Ruoshan tucked her more closely. One of his hands was circling her waist and the other one was placed on her nape as she continued the torture with her lips and tongue.

He was no longer at a thinking phase, his mind, soul, and heart, all were busy in seeking as much of the pleasure from his mate, as they could.

Li Ming gave another lick before her teeth bit into his skin tightly. She heard another gasp from him and this one was the loudest of all.

She sucked on the skin tightly as she bit hard. The next second, her tongue darted out to lick that spot, soothing the skin that was starting to turn bright red.

Ruoshan's hands were grabbing the bedsheets so tightly that his knuckles had turned white. An emotion of ecstasy took over his expressions.

His Xingan was marking him, claiming him as her mate. Though it was not exactly the mark of a soulmate but it was still a very intimate gesture between mates.

Who knew how many marks she left on his nape as time continued to pass.

Ruoshan was in no state to do or say anything. He was completely at her mercy as he let his mate overtook his body and soul. His eyes a dark shade of purple as they glowed in the darkness.

Li Ming was no better. Not only she was heavily drunk because of the magical wine that she drank but because of her drunkness, she lost her control too.

Her soul which was screaming to feel the closeness of her mates finally found the chance to mark one of them.

She was still in a body that was yet to turn eighteen, therefore it was impossible for the mate bond to completely settle between them but since the soul was already much older, marking them won't be too much of a struggle.