Ruoshan slowly put his forehead against her and took in a long deep breath, inhaling her lilac scent which soothed him down immediately.

His hand slipped from her chin and slid down her neck before it finally ended up resting just above her sweet spot between her neck and shoulder.

Li Ming's breath caught as she stilled, waiting for Ruoshan's next movement. If he had pinched her sweet spot even lightly she would probably have come undone right then and there.

But to her relief, he didn't move his hand a single millimeter.

It probably took them about ten minutes or something before Ruoshan finally spoke.

"I'm sorry. I should not have...!" His eyes looked so pained and hurt at that moment that Li Ming's soul cried out in agony.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, I should not have tested you like this." Li Ming replied with a soft tone as a small smile played on her lips.

The instant relief in Ruoshan's body that followed her words was enough to calm her soul.

But there was still something that was bothering him and it was clear from the hesitancy that she could see in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She finally asked him softly when Ruoshan kept quiet for a long time, only staring at her with his eyes which had returned to their normal self.

"Are you angry at me Xingan?" Ruoshan asked her as his eyes searched hers for an answer.

"No, I'm not." Li Ming replied with a soft smile. It's actually true. She wasn't mad at him, it was more like she was avoiding him.

"Really?" His voice sounded suspicious and also surprised as he asked.

Li Ming chuckled lightly as she replied, "I'm really not angry at you. I was in so much hurry during that time and also I needed some time to digest all the information that I learned about the Demon realm. Sorry if that made you think that I'm mad at you."

Looking at Ruoshan's squinted eyes it was clear that he was still suspicious of her but after a few minutes he finally gave in. As long as she's not mad at him anymore everything was good.

"Alright! Let's go back. Who knows what that dragon of yours would do to my Xiao Tiantang in my absence." Li Ming said as her mind went back to the huge dragon.

"He likes you too much to even think about harming you or anything related to you," Ruoshan replied with a little shake of his head as both of them started walking out of her room.

"It's our first time meeting each other. How can he already like me? I'm actually surprised by his behavior. It doesn't sit right with me." Li Ming said as she gave a suspicious look to Ruoshan.

The tables had turned and now it was Roushan's turn to answer and clear her suspicions.

A small twitch appeared on his face as he replied, "Though it's your first time meeting each other, he has been around you for a long time."

When Li Ming looked at him with raised eyebrows, he continued with a soft tone, "He has been staying inside my spatial dimension all this time, and as I was around you all the time so was he. Just like me, he felt something calming about your presence. He had often asked me to let him out and allow him to play with you but I never permitted him. So that's why when he became angry at me today for some unknown and probably stupid reason, he flew directly here to you."

[AN: Liar liar pants on fire! So, who's setting Lord Ruoshan's pants on fire?]

Li Ming was surprised after listening to Ruoshan's words. She wasn't expecting something like that to hear. And now she was feeling bad for the poor dragon.