With that question every one in the court room start laught at a time. Bright look at his lover proudly for his smartness.

  Opposit attorney just sit with pale face.

   "My lord before you give your judgement I want to show one video clip to you"said gun .

   He showed railway station footage.

  "See my lord I'm this clip we only can see Kongpob not Arthit..that's prove this total case revolve around Kongpob. It's nothing to do with Arthit guy. Don't bring that person more" said gun.

   "What you want to tell mr. Gun. I don't understand. Are you saying only  kongpob is guilty?

   No my lord. I'm just telling in this case don't bring Arthit it's totally revolve kongpob. This footage totally saying kongpob just left like that sadly.he didn't thrown that person."

   "Just with one clip you are telling Arthit is innocent. Maybe he just not capture in that particular camera "said opposite attorney

   Gun just give small smile.

  " My lord in this case giving one of the important testimony give permission to Dr. Subra veni to enter"said gun.

Dr.  Subra came. "My lord I want to submit this report to you..with this you can able to understand kongpob is innocent "said giving some medical reports to judge.

   "What's this?"Judge ask after checking the evidence. He really got headache with this sudden twist in case.

   That's truth my lord. Kongpob is my patient..suffering of psychiatry disorder...maybe due to he is an orphan suffering with all kind of problems along in this world kongpob just create himself a imaginary person...Arthit who is his friend..the truth is Arthit the person itself not exist in the world."told that Dr.

Made everyone in court room shock..kong even more..

   "Why are you liying like that madam. You also met Arthit right. He only told me about to and asked me to get therapy so I shouldn't scare every little thing"kong immediately said with tears..what's wrong with everyone...what's just happening..he don't know anymore...

   "We both come and met you right..why you are telling Arthit not there..what do you mean he didn't exist..?"kong shout with sorrow, anger,frustrations..his little world every one is trying to collapse forcefully in front of him..like everyone tide him and making him witness his own life..

  " For this I want to show obe footage my lord"

  Saying that gun play one footage. Where kong went to Dr. Subhra  hospital along with Arthit to get his therapy...

  In front of kong only everything happening..he just stand like a statue with pale lifeless place..

   Everytime he went along with Arthit only kong was there talking to himself.. not only that persons who travelled along with kong that day in train also told that kong talked to himself and scared and left from train. His near neighbours also said like this..but his neighbours never questioned or insult kong because they know kong is kind soul. So they support and help him to hide the secret.

   "So.."

   "So my lord..this footage says kong didn't throw that person.and imaginary person Arthit ..I don't think he can throw someone...that means one thing..this case noting to do with kongpob. Here kongpob just thought Arthit was thrown ..so inorder to save his friend he just took the blame alone.

   "My client didn't kill anyone or didn't destroy any evidence..it's just misunderstood..considering My clint condition.. save my client from this case.