67. SILAS: FROM AN ISLAND TO LONDON

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't let him drive home," she whispered.

I pressed another kiss to her lips before I straightened. "I won't."

She smiled up at me and then sat up. "Good. I really need to go," she muttered as she stood. "It's your fault. You kept feeding me drinks."

"You could've refused," I told her.

Lara threw me the middle finger over her shoulder before she entered the bathroom. I smiled and made my way out of the bedroom and down the hall. Axel was trying to pick up whatever he had knocked over. If I wasn't so worried about him, I would've been laughing at him. What had made him drink?

"Leave that you can clean it in the morning."

"Shit, I was hoping you'd say that you'd d-do it."

He stumbled as he straightened and would've hit the ground if I hadn't grabbed hold of his arm. I sighed and guided his arm around my shoulders as I slipped mine around his waist. It was a stumbling walk towards the guest bedroom. I flicked on the light and then guided him towards the bed. Axel fell back with a groan.

"How did you get here?" I asked him as I pulled off his shoes. "Axel?"

"I-I drove."

He was fucking mad! He couldn't even walk straight how the hell had he driven here without a damn scratch on him? I winced as I thought of the damage he could've done to others without realizing it.

"Idiot."

"W-who's the chick?"

"My wife." I hooked my hands under his armpits and pulled him up on the bed until his head rested on the pillow. "Give me your keys."

My eyes darted up to his face but he had already passed out. I cursed him in my head as I searched his pockets for his keys and wallet. Once I found it, I straightened and pulled a blanket over his still form. After a moment's hesitation, I picked up his shoes and left the room.

I locked his keys and wallet in my desk drawer and dropped his shoes behind the door. After locking the door and switching of lights, I headed back to my bedroom. Lara was sitting up in bed with her back against the headboard. I hesitated in the doorway as I watched her. My brows dipped into a frown. What was she thinking about?

A sigh fell from her lips. For a moment it looked like she was going to burst out in tears but then she shook her head and squared her shoulders. Lara blinked a couple of times before she glanced up. She sucked in a sharp breath when her eyes fell on me.

"H-how long have you been standing there?"

I forced a smile onto my lips as I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. "I just got here."

"Oh." Colour flooded her cheeks but she stayed silent.

Lara's eyes darted away but instantly snapped back to mine when I pulled the shirt over my head. The way she looked at me made all the blood run south. I kicked off my shoes and leaned down to pull off my socks. Within a few seconds I stood naked and very aroused by the end of the bed.

"Are you going to join me for a shower?"

She shook her head, making my heart drop. Of course it wouldn't be so easy for her to forget about Ethan. A part of her would always be thinking of him. I regretted having him—

"Silas?"

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose as I blew out a breath. "Yeah?"

My eyes snapped open when Lara gripped my hips. She smiled up at me from where she kneeled on the bed. My legs automatically moved when she pulled me closer. I forgot all about our problems when she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

A low moan fell from my lips when her teeth scrapped along my dick. "Don't bite me, sweetness."

Her eyes darted up and her lips tilted upwards as she pulled her mouth away. Lara's eyes darkened. My heartbeat increased and my skin started to tingle when she spun around and lifted her ass in the air. She threw her hair over one shoulder and glanced at me.

"Come and get me, sexy," she purred.

I growled and gripped her hips. She instantly pushed her ass back and started rubbing against my straining cock.

"Fuck me, Silas."

I pulled my hips back and tilted it slightly before I entered her in one thrust. "I've created a fucking monster."

She giggled but her words ended on a moan. My hold on her hips tightened as I started moving. Within a few seconds I felt her pussy clenching around me. I leaned over her and pressed my chest against her back. Lara instantly grabbed my hand next to hers. Her arms gave way under the weight of her body, making my cock slip out of her wet pussy. Lara whimpered.

Sinking down to my knees, I gripped her hips and pulled her down onto my lap. Guiding her legs over mine, I entered her again but kept still. She tried to move her hips but I held her still. With her upper body still on the bed, I hooked my arms under hers and gripped her hands before I used my upper body to push hers into the bed.

"Silas."

I growled and gripped her shoulder to keep her still. Her body jerked against mine and instead of scaring her, my actions seemed to turn her on even more. Lara growled—it was that sound that send me crashing over the edge.