𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 was talking with Maria and one of the SHEILD agents as she waited for Natasha and Bruce to get back. Worry was starting to pool in her stomach as she realised that her best friend, Clint Barton, really did have his mind taken over. She had tried calling him many times and each time it went to voicemail, which was odd for Clint who always picked up on the second ring. She stood up from where she crouched beside the agent and bid Maria and him goodbye as she wandered through all the other people who were searching for Clint and the others who had been taken.

Nick had told Antoinette what happened, how they had the tesseract when suddenly this man had taken it and used these unknown powers to trap many doctors and agents, Clint included, under his control before racing away. Antoinette looked up to see Coulson and Steve talking with one another and she smiled, knowing Phill was fangirling on the inside since he loved Captain America.

The brunette leaned over an agent's shoulder and glanced at the picture of a man with slicked back, dark hair, and pale skin. "That the suspect?" Antoinette asked the agent.

"Yes," The agent replied, glancing at Antoinette in surprise. The brunette woman was kind of a big deal around SHEILD as Nick had taken her under his wing and helped her rise to the ranks. Now she also helped take younger agents in training under her wing and helped them reach their potential which meant she had many admirers looking up to her. "We believe his name is Loki, we have another record of him last year along with another man named Thor. We are unsure of their relation and the powers they possess."

Antoinette nodded. She had heard about what happened. "Continue with the good work agent."

"Of course Agent Sokoloff," Just as Antoinette started walking away, the same agent spoke up again, addressing Nick and the brunette woman. "We got a hit, a 67% match," The man turned in his seat to look at them and Antoinette rushed over to lean over his desk, glancing at the contents on his computer. The agent turned back around before adding, "Wait, cross-match, 79%."

Coulson quickly ran over and stood behind the agent. "Location?"

"Stuggart Germany," The agent replied, looking at the coordinates on the computer. "28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." A picture of who she assumed was Loki was pulled up of him looking in the distance and wearing what seemed to be formal attire.

"Captain, Angel," Antoinette and Steve both turned to look at Nick as he addressed them. "You guys are up." Steve turned to look at Antoinette who gave him an encouraging smile before he nodded and the two walked off together.

*

Natasha piloted the aircraft with Antoinette in the copilot's seat. As she knew Natasha was capable of flying the jet without her help, she had her legs up on the dashboard.

"I'm not even gonna try to get you to take your feet off," Natasha addressed as she smirked at the brunette.

"Good," Antoinette grinned. "It's great to see you again Tasha. I feel we haven't spent much time together recently."

The red-haired had a soft smile on her face as she stared out the window in concentration. "It's good to see you too. What have you been up to?"

"Small missions here and there," Antoinette replied. She admired the woman beside her and her beauty. The short haircut that suited her, her gorgeous green eyes that almost glowed in the sunlight and her gorgeous facial features that added to her charm. Antoinette was confused; she had never had feelings like this for her best friend and so she pushed them down while she focused on flicking a couple of switches to help Natasha.

A few minutes later, Antoinette saw a large crowd of kneeling partygoers while Steve Rogers, dressed in his Captain's outfit, faced off with Loki who wore a green and black, leather outfit with gold while clutching a staff with the blue tesseract in the centre. Natasha flicked a couple of switches while Antointed swung her legs off the dashboard, before grabbing a pair of headphones with a microphone and placing it over her ears.