Y/N (Female) x Angel Dust (Requested by Butterflymed!)

(requested by Butterflymed :D)

Y/N was chilling at home watching movies y'know the normal stuff on a chill day. When suddenly she got a text from a good friend Angel Dust.

Angel (over text): 'can you please come and pick me up...?'

Y/N instantly typed back: 'yea where r u?' and looked at the screen happily.

Angel replied soon after: 'in front of the porn studios... Just finished my shift with Val.'

Y/N instantly got worried and jolted up off of the couch and got ready. Y/N headed to her car and started to drive to Angel's workplace with a worried mind. She pulled up in front of the Studio and saw Angel terribly injured and shaking. He hops in the front passenger seat and avoids eye contact.

Y/N reaches a hand out but quickly pulls it back and starts driving silently. After a while tears started running down Angel's face and they got to Y/N's house. Y/N took him carefully inside and grabbed the medical kit from the laundry and walked over to Angel who was sitting and crying on the couch.

"So you gonna tell me what happened or do I have to imagine the worst?" Y/N said trying to make him feel better but being unsuccessful. Angel looked up at her and shook his head 'no'. Y/N sighed and started cleaning up his cuts and bruises with a cute and focused smile.

After a while Angel finally speaks. "I'm... Sorry I-" Angel gets cut off by Y/N instantly.

"No apologies. They're not allowed. What happened wasn't your fault and you shouldn't blame yourself for it." She says sternly but with nothing but kindness and concern.

After a long moment of silence Angel nods. "Okay. Thank you..." He replied with a soft and weak smile.

"No problem. What are friends for eh? Plus we gotta look out for each other here in hell. Do I need to talk to Valentino?" Y/N asks jokingly but kindly like she meant it but it wasn't like she was forcing Angel to have to deal with the downsides of that.

"No thanks... Your help is enough." Angel says as he relaxes a little and falls asleep on the couch. Y/N bandages up the cuts and smiles kindly before getting up to make him some food for when he wakes up.

Author's Note
Hope I did well Butterflymed! I'm happy to make another version or part two if you'd like!