idk how to name it (2)

Tecchou understood and made him was down to his pants, undoing them.
Jouno blushed so hard and let out a small whimper as soon as  Tecchou grabbed his dick. He licked the tip and started sucking. "A-AH FUCKK~~" Jouno let out.
Tecchou started sucking deeper and faster.
Jouno grabbed his hair once again pulling him even more close, which made him suck even deeper. That went on for about 6 minutes until Jouno came. "Oh my god..~"
That wasn't the end, Jouno wanted more.
Tecchou then took off his pants and lifted Jounos legs up.  Without to prep, he entered Jouno.
Tecchous dick was so big that Jouno let out such loud moan that teruko and the others probably heard..
"AAH~ MNN- FUCK UR SO BIG OH GOD~" Jouno rolled his eyes back. Oh but did he enjoy it tho..
He bit his lips really hard.
Tecchou started thrusting slower for now, but Jouno didn't want that. He wanted him to go faster and deeper until he couldn't  anymore.
"Tec-cchou ah~ please.. go fa-fasterr!!!~ mnh-"
So he did. He went even more faster each thrust.
He's close to coming.
"F-fuck jouno- I'm close.."
At the end he went even more deeper inside him, it made Jouno scream out his name from all the pain.
"MNGHH~ TECCHOU YOU- FEEL SO GOOD~.." tears were rolling down his cheeks onto the bed sheets.
Tecchou came. He came inside of Jouno.
Both were out of breath.
He pulled out of jounos hole, the white liquid was dripping down.
"Fuck.. more please.." Jouno begged. Tecchou just gave him a quick  smile  and flipped him around. He lifted his waist up, now he was arching his back.
He grabbed his ass and squeezed it and entered him once again.
"Mnghh~"
Hearing Jounos moans made Tecchou get turned on more.
"Jesus ur so God damn pretty like this." Tecchou covered his own mouth licked it a little and slapped Jounos big round ass, making him whimper a little

The started thrusting even faster. He leaned down to kiss his neck and leave hickies. Jouno grabbed the sheets tightly, he enjoyed every single second of this.