why you in here

Lucas POV
I was handcuffed. Bruh why tho ? Isacc got what he deserved.

I wasn't going down without a fight tho.

I started moving around as the cop handcuffed me I broke loose and before I ran they pulled me back.

I saw Alexander and Justin in the other police cars laughing at me.

We left isacc laying there on the floor with a smirk on his face as his mouth filled with blood.

They sat me in the car and they drove down the police station.

**************
We arrived to the police station and they let us out the car.

We were walkkg side by side all in handcuffs TBH? This would be a great squad picture for Instagram. Lol

But enough of that I need to know are they gonna keep me in here all night long.

We walked in and me and Justin was surprised by who we saw in the cell they were putting us in with.

It was Maria.

Why is maria in here?
What did she do steal flowers from a little girl?

She is not the type to do something that leads her into jail.

We all started talking.

"What are yal in here for Maria asked us all."

We hesitated to say anything and of course alexander was the first to speak.

"Well um don't get mad--
Get mad about what maria said getting impatient.

"We jumped isacc"
"You what"?! She said to us.
"We are sorry we just wanted to teach him a lesson for putting his hands on a women.

"You guys thats sweet but look where it got you. In jail with me.

"Yea why are you in here? I asked her.

Well they think I'm the one who ran Karina off the road. Because me and that person have the same car

What car do you have I asked her.

I have an all black mustang.

Ohh yea I saw that on the news you not getting out of here I said while laughing but everyone sat there in silence looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned away.

Well what are we gonna do-- before maria could finish her sentence we were all called.

Maria Gonzalez, Alexander Jones, Justin and Lucas Wright, please come out.

Don't you think we would if we could a**hole.

"Watch your month the police men said unlocking the door.

I walked out and he bumped me .
He is lucky he Is an policeman cause we would be brawling on this floor right now FR