Interstellar -Eren yeager

Start from the beginning

"I can't" you whispered pulling your hands off the piano tiles, letting them fall on your lap, making Eren place his violin on top of the piano and quickly place his hands on both sides of your shoulders, giving them a quick rub and tug, "You can do this Y/n, i am here" he whispered, squeezing the flesh on your shoulders gently, his fingers so gentle yet harsh, you wish you could feel it on only your flesh, with no clothes, no instruments between the two of you, only skin to skin, and bed sheets.

"Just think about it, you win the internationals, we go out, celebrate, i could buy you the finest bottle of wine, doesn't that sound amazing?" he said pulling his hands away and walking around the piano to face you, leaning against it with his two arms, you nodded, fingers gripping on the fabric of your bottoms, your face scrunching as you cried, not because you thought you won't win, but once again because he was there, those sweet words of encouragement tugging at your heart, that deep voice of his making your throat vibrate and gulp, "So then, why are you crying? Y/n?" he asked, holding out his hand on the black piano waiting for you to grab, and the minute you did he squeezed at your flesh, smiling at you, such a beautiful smile you've never seen on anybody else's face, gosh, how dorky.

April 18th

Hours, 2 hours away from the minute you step on the grand stage and play the song you've been practicing everyday for the past 4 months, 2 hours away from hundreds of live broadcasts across the globe screened you on TV's, 2 hours and Eren was still not there. You stumbled back and forth in the quiet room in the backstages, pushing your own finger nails in your palms in frustration, in anger, in confusion, in sadness, why was he not here? where did he go? why did he leave at this specific moment? was there really something more important than playing with you on stage? than keeping your promise and being next to you when you win or lose?

You couldn't help but hate him, the sudden taste of disgust at the tip of your tongue, making you sit down in front of the big mirror, makeup laid down across the entire table, the mirror lights pointing out all of the flaws that you suddenly spotted in yourself, making you breathe heavier and faster, panting almost, your hands ran across the table in chaos, chasing for the blush before smearing it all over your cheeks, if Eren was there maybe your skin wouldn't have been so pale, maybe you wouldn't have been so miserable.

As the tears of hatred dripped down your chin and on the table you pulled your phone out, going to Erens name and typing out whatever first came to mind.

you
You're around the corner right ?
Shows in 30 minutes don't do this to me Eren.
You said you'd be here.
Who's going to play the violin for me are you serious?

I hope you're dead at this point.

Maybe the last message was too much? maybe you shouldn't have sent that, right? you couldn't even comprehend what you were texting at this point with how much rage was building inside your body, pushing your phone to the side you tried to keep your breathing steady as you sat down in the chair, continuously staring at yourself through the mirror as you waited for a reply from him, a knock at the door was heard making you jump from the seat and walk towards the door, hoping Eren would be on the other side.

A girl with short black hair smiled at you, ear piece in her ear with a microphone attached to her shirt, "Hey you're up in 15" she said taking a step back, her face changing its expression as she spotted the messily blush that was smeared on your cheeks and the red eyes popping through the long lashes. "Oh yeah, i'm ready" you replied as you walked out the room, waiting for her to lead the way, and the whole time your heart beater faster, and with each step you thought about Eren more, about the words he said with each training session, with each time your finger pressed another key tile.