the dance- E. yeager

nsfw🔞

it's been a few months since your sister has announced her wedding date, you were super happy for her, considering your relationship was closer compared with anyone's else's, you were excited to see her finally get her dream wedding, but the only thing that ruined it was the fact your boyfriend had a business trip the same week your sister had a wedding.

so to not ruin your own fun and others you decided to go alone, weeks before you went shopping with your friends, choosing bikinis and a couple dresses for the wedding it's self.

the wedding was taking place in the bahamas, everyone having their own hotel room already booked and everything assigned.

"pink or the brown one" you said placing the two bikini sets over your body and showing your friends, "brown one, brings out your eyes" said sasha while looking for some for herself.

"you still going alone?" asked mikasa placing some stuff in her basket, "well obviously, not gonna ruin the fun plus i can't do anything against it" you said shrugging your shoulders.

you were upset your boyfriend of 2 years won't be able to attend the wedding yet it was also a business trip that affected the two of you if it weren't to take place.

"anyway who you guys going with jean and nicolo" you asked the two of you, receiving nods in return.
________
week of the wedding.

"no mum everything looks perfect" your sister says looking over at your mum before hugging her, you gave them a smile before admiring the wedding venue, your phone started buzzing taking your eyes off of everything and looking at the screen seeing a call from your bf.

"hey babe" he said over the phone taking a sip of orange juice, "heyy" you said moving away from the rest, "i miss you" you say tilting your head to the side, "i miss you too, i wish i could be there with you right now" he said as his fingers fiddled around a piece of paper, "well i'll see you in a week" you responded, "and i can't wait, i have a surprise for you" he said smiling, you smiled in return, "i'll call you later we're still preparing the venue" you said before sending air kisses and saying your goodbyes.

"hey y/n, jason still can't come can he?" your sister said coming from behind you making you jump slightly, "no, he said he has a surprise for me though" you said looking over at her and smirking, "that's so cute, by the way your nail appointment is in a few hours and hair is in the morning" she said typing something on her phone, "thanks for the reminder" you said eye rolling her.
______
day of the wedding.

you've had your hair and makeup done already, deciding to go with light makeup and two simple dresses one for the ceremony and other for the party.

ceremony:

party: