Saranya: Nee kalaila irunthu ollunga rice eduthukala athunala unaku puducha arisi parupu satham panni irukan she said and poured the ghee.

Raghav sighed seeing her sitting without touching the food, Avan vanthuruvan Aadhira sapudu he said and took a mouthful of food near to her mouth. She started to eat without saying anything.

Aadhira: Enaku bayama iruku Seetha ma ku ethathu prechanaiyonu she said.

Raghav: Athu ellam onnu irukathu nee sapudu he said and feeded her another mouthful of food.

Seetha who sat leaning on the pillar started to doze off without her knowledge. She opened her eyes and found Sharmila sitting near to her with a face full of smiles. She jerked seeing her.

Sharmila: Akka epudi iruka she asked.

Seetha touched her face, Sharmila she said.

Sharmila's eyes filled with tears, Ama na thaan Akka she said.

Seetha: Nee epudi inga unaku unaku onnu onnu agalayala she asked and started to check her.

Sharmila held Seetha's hand, enna vidu, Na unkita sonnala epavum Aadiran pathuna visiyatha pathi sollathanu she asked.

Seetha: Ana she started to say but Sharmila stopped her.

Sharmila: Aadhiran unnoda paiyan mattum thaan enaku avanuku entha samanthamu ila nee thaan avanoda Amma Ramakrishnan anna thaan avanoda Appa she said while tears started to flow from both of their eyes.

Sharmila wiped Seetha's tears, Nee nalla yosichu paru neeye poi avan kita nee ennoda paiyan ilanu sonna odanchu poiruvan. Avana unnala apudi pakka muduyuma while Seetha nodded her head as no. Sharmila continued, nee atha mattum pannatha ennalayum avan odanchu poratha pakka mudiyathu she pleaded her joining her hands.

Seetha: Itha nalaiku vera yarathu vanthu sollara apa avan enna oru selfish ah pakka matana she asked.

Sharmila: Intha visiyatha nee maranthuru avan unnoda paiyan mattum thaan enna pathi mulusa maranthuru ipudi oruthi unga life la vanthathaye maranthuru athu ilama intha visiyatha yaralayum avan kita solla mudiyathu apudiye theriyanumnu vidhi iruntha nadakatum kadavul kita vituru she said.

Seetha looked at her without blinking her eyes. Sharmila smiled and started to disappear slowly while she started to shout, Sharmila pogatha engala vitu pogatha.

Meanwhile, Aadhiran reached the location where Seetha asked him to come. He saw Seetha's car and checked it. He saw an open gate on the left side of him. He took his pistol from his car dashboard and walked inside the gate. Soon he reached the memorial hall and was confused. Soon he heard Seetha's sound. He rushed inside the hall and saw Seetha shouting in sleep as Pogatha.

He went near her and started to pat her cheeks, Amma ,amma enna parunga he said. Seetha opened her eyes and saw him and She looked at Sharmila's photo. She understood it was her dream. He didn't see anything as his full focus was on his mother.

Aadhiran: Na poi thani eduthutu varan irunga he said and went to the car to take the water bottle. He came back and opened the water bottle and made her drink the water.

Seetha: Pothum Aadhi she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and took the water bottle from her and closed it.

Aadhiran: Vanga veetuku polam he said.

Seetha held his face holding his cheeks, Aadhi na unna inga ethuku vara sonnana she started but he stopped her.

Aadhiran: Vanga amma first veetuku polam anga poi apro ethuva irunthalum pesikalam. Raghav, Saranya, Aadhira ella bayanthu poi irukanga unga message ah pathutu he said.

Seetha looked at Sharmila's photo, that's when Aadhiran too saw the photo. He read the name which was printed below the photo.

Aadhiran looked at her, Amma ithu yaaru he asked.

Seetha gulped, Ithu ithu she remembered about her dream and Sharmila's words.

Aadhiran went near the photo and wiped the dust from the photo, Amma ithu yaaru enna ethuku inga vara sonnenga he asked. Seetha was not able to accept and closed her eyes.

Seetha: Na solla matan sollavu vida matan. Aadhiran ennoda paiyan ilanu therunchu thaan aganumna theiyatum nane ennoda vaiyala solla matan she thought. Aadhiran turned to look at her as he didn't get any answer from her.

Seetha: Ithu Pranav oda Athai she said.

Aadhiran smiled and nodded his head.

Seetha: Iva enaku neraya kuduthu iruka Aadhi unaku Amma mathiri she said.

Aadhiran: Amma mathiri ah Amma na athu oruthar thaan iruka muduyum avangala mathiri inu oruthar avanga edatha nerapa mudiyathu antha mathiri enaku neenga mattum thaan he said.

Seetha smiled hearing his words, Seri da chithi mathiri nu vechuko she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head, Seri vanga polam ilati Pranav, Raghav nu aaluku oru pakkam theda arambechuruvanga he said and kept his pistol at back side.

Seetha smiled, Ama va polam she said. Both came out of the memorial hall after closing the doors. She locked the gate.

Aadhiran: Vanga onna polam kalaila Sathish kita solli car eduthutu vara sollaran he said.

Seetha: Ila vendam da nane drive pannitu varan she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head, Seri munadi ponga na unga pinadi varan he said.

Seetha: Dei na un amma da unaku munadi irunthu car otaran venuna va nama race vechukalam she asked raising her eyebrows.

Aadiran smiled, Intha night time laya onnu vendam yerunga he said.

Seetha: Enna da bayam vanthurucha she asked sarcastically.

Aadhiran took a deep breath, Seri pathukalam antha veetla irukanga he said. Seetha nodded her head and went towards her car. Both entered their individual cars and came to a halt in a unified line before starting the race.

Both looked at each other and started the race. Aadhiran smiled seeing his mothers driving. She was driving without giving way for him to go before her. Seetha entered the gate first and stopped the car. Everyone came out of the house and saw Seetha getting down from the car happily and stood watching the gate. They too looked at the gate hearing another car sound.

Pranav: yen da etho problem mathiri solli enna vara sonnenga he asked.

Saranya: Problem thaan parunga unga amma ku edho agiruchu she said glaring her.

Aadhiran got down from the car.

Seetha: Pathaya nan than jeichan she said happily.

Aadhiran: Enaku vali vidama emathi jeichu irukenga he said. Both started to argue.

Aadhira looked at them, Niruthunga rendu perum she shouted seeing their game.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nan ketanu comment pannathuku romba nandri makkaley, love you all ❣️

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.