11. Wanna be your strength

"When does it air? That's the show that Taehyung and Jungkook filmed together-"

"Jin, baby, that's today. You kept reminding me of that until yesterday..."

"Oh, right~"

"Hmm, baby, is something bothering you? You've been seeming distracted since this morning. What's going on?"

Namjoon asked, holding out the freshly brewed coffee to Jin. Jin responded with a smile and took a sip of coffee. Namjoon's point was correct. A week has already passed since they returned from their sudden trip to Jeju Island and after receiving Jungkook's call early in the morning, Jin kept getting lost in thought.

'Jin Hyung, please find out what Tae's schedule is today. But don't let him know I asked that.'  

Jin felt that Jungkook was very anxious. He wondered if the timing of their reunion was bad. Even if it is because the new album release and showcase are just around the corner, Jungkook has been extremely busy these days. In some ways, it was natural, but Jin couldn't shake the feeling that Jungkook was being held captive by something.  He had seen the lives of musicians through Namjoon and Yoongi, so he could not understand the circumstances surrounding Jungkook and even understand why he felt that way. However, he was worried because it felt like Jungkook was also under extreme stress. 

Jin still couldn't understand many of Jungkook's decisions, but he knew that Taehyung was the reason for all his actions. And that's why he could predict that their situation, where they were close but could not meet as much as they wanted, would be extremely difficult for Jungkook.

Of course, he could sense that Taehyung was also significantly depressed. Taehyung, who thought he would be able to stay with Jungkook as long as he came back, unexpectedly ended up spending a lot of time alone, and Jin felt sorry and sad for some reason when he thought that Taehyung, who had come back expecting to no longer be lonely, would feel disappointed and lonely. Moreover, he knew very well how prone to loneliness Taehyung was.

Therefore, when Jungkook asked about Taehyung's schedule, Jin gave him the information without delay. Because he seemed to know why Jungkook wanted to know...

"Baby, are you going to accept that movie you were offered with Seojoon?"

Jin came to his senses at Namjoon's question.

"Ah, I accepted. But Seojoon chose a drama. He said it's a historical drama, and Hyeongsik was also cast."

"Ah, I see~"

Jin snorted inadvertently as he looked at Namjoon, who nodded and smiled brightly. Namjoon no longer interfered with Jin's work. Jin was a great model and actor, and Namjoon was no longer anxious about other people's eyes on Jin. They were an officially engaged couple, and that put Namjoon's mind at ease. However, Namjoon's cute jealousy that he showed from time to time confirmed to Jin their continued love, and Jin liked it. He enjoyed teasing Namjoon by exploiting his weaknesses.

"Hmm, the casting for that drama hasn't been completed yet. Should I change my mind about canceling the movie and joining that drama?"

"Jin! Jin, baby~ Is there a reason for that? You liked the script of that movie!"

"Well~ The script is important, but working with good people is also important. Joonie, you saw it, Seojoon and Hyungsik are really good guys, aren't they? We'll get closer if we work together, right?"

"But Jin, do you want to get to know them so much that you even want to cancel filming the movie? Why on earth do you have to go that far...?"

Jin was amused by Namjoon's reaction, which did not deviate from his expectations at all.