Chapter 1 - Jalal ended up in the hospital 🏥

At Aleena's Apartment (Almost Night)

The doorbell rings. Aleena opens the door.
"Hi, Jalal", said Aleena. Usually, she would hug him, but he is drunk. Also, he is smoking. "I want to sleep, go out of the way!", he says in a rude tone and pushes her to the side. He shakily walks to the bedroom, Aleena stucks her arm under his arm. "Leave... leave my ar-...m", he utters, but she doesn't. He falls on the bed, Aleena takes off his shoes and jacket and puts the blanket on him. She also goes sleeping, but in another room.

Morning

"Jalal, wake up!", Aleena is shaking him. "I need to talk to you!". He only responds: "Hmm?...". She tries again: "Wake up, I said!". "What is your issue Aleena?!", he turns in the bed and looks at her face with anger. "You're asking me what my issue is?! You need to short all of this out! You can't always come drunk to my apartment! I can't tolerate this anymore!", she responds. He stands up in anger. "What did you say? Your apartment? Did you forget who's money you used to get this apartment? My money! You work in my office, darling. Everything you got, is because of me", he goes through her hair. "Soooo...", he makes a pause. "Don't you dare raising your voice at me!!". "I'll only do what I want, you are a no one without me". "Wait... wait... wait, what did you say? Your money? I work in your office and get my well deserved salary. You don't owe me anything neither you give me the money, I earn it myself!". "Hahahaha, good one Aleena. I can fire you, all of this will be gone when you don't have money", he smirks. "Then do so! Go for it, fire me. I won't deal with this shit anymore. I am your wife, I live seperately from you, even though I want to live with you in your house! But you never gave me that position in your life! I have enough, you are always drunk, I can't deal with this anymore!!", Aleena screams at him. Jalal slaps her so hard that she falls on the floor. "You think you're my wife? Hahahaha", he laughs devilish. "You're not my wife. Just my girlfriend, our marriage paper was counterfeit", Aleena is flabbergasted and has tears in her eyes. "You have such a low character Jalal! I didn't know you can be this cheap", she hits him with fists on his chest. He takes her arms in his hands. "Cheap? You are cheap, women like you are cheap! You just wanted your benefit, that's why you wanted to marry me, but thank god I didn't marry a woman like you", he pushes her onto the bed. "There are many like you in my office should I marry every one of them, huh?", he questions her rhetorically. "You're very obstinated, right? You have an issue with my drinking and you don't come near me if I am drunk? Let me get this stubbornness out of you", he takes out a bottle of alcohol to drink it. Then he takes off his clothes and forces himself on Aleena. She tries to fight and stop him, but he has more strength. His strength overcomes her's. He rapes her and leaves her alone in the apartment...

Later that day

Aleena is crying and crying. She can't stop and only thinks that how come that she thought Jalal would be a good guy? This man is a beast, which can go to any extent to get what it wants. If I would have known him better, I would have never gotten this close to this absurd man, she thinks. Anger overcomes her, she thinks about doing something. Then she remembers, Jalal always carries a gun with himself. The thought of killing him goes through her mind. She doesn't take a lot of time to think and makes herself ready to message Jalal that she is sorry and wants to appologize personally to him, so he should come by. Now she has nothing to loose, she will kill him and kill herself too as she feels too ashamed to live after everything that happened to her.

Jalal arrives

"You're back", Aleena said. "So you realised your mistakes, hmm?", he looks her deeply into the eyes. "You're right Jalal, I recognized my mistake. I am wrong for not understanding you and I am really stubborn that I can't appreciate a man like you", she tries to keep a straight face. She keeps talking and starts taking off his clothes one by one to assure him that she only wants to get closer to him. But she actually just wants his gun. While opening his shirt buttons she takes his gun and says: "Let me take this gun, so I can put it away", she takes it, but instead of putting it away, she starts pointing at Jalal. "You made my life hell, now go to hell yourself Jalal Khan!", Jalal tries to fight her, but she presses the trigger. One bullet is shot into his arm, another into his head. He falls down to the floor. Then she presses the trigger for the last time and shoots herself into the head...

Hospital

"Take him to the OT, I'll follow you", Doctor Hoorain said and tried to stay calm.