hope-a-doodle-doo in me

While Krystal was sleeping her phone rings. She then turns it off because she was still sleepy, but the ringing goes on so she decided to just answer the phone.

"Who is this?" She said while having a very angry and cranky tone. "Heys it's me John your ex I just wanna say that I want you back. Ever since I lost you life was never the same so please. Come back to me Krystal."

"Uhmmm John let me think about it before I answer ok" she then drops the call. And decided to go to her friends to seek advice.

"Is he dumb or is he just a scumbag how dare he just tell you to comeback. Does he not have any remorse if yes I could put some remorse into his face" yuuki sad angrily "yuuki is right Krystal John is a total scumbag and i think it's better you guys broke up because you deserve better" said clara

"Guys speaking better I think I know who would be a better fit for our little Krystal."  After Shane said that dj arrives.

"Hey Shane,yuuki and Clara oh and monkey your also here" he laughs
And Krystal looked annoyed "are you gonna shut up or do you want a good kick to the stomach?"

"Jeez I was only joking hahahah, so what were you guys talking about?"
Dj asked curiosly and Shane is hesitant to reply but responses anyway. "Well earlier this morning John wanted to get back together with Krystal but we are against it he doesn't deserve our Krystal."

After hearing that djs face turns from a smile into an angry look. "Anyways I have some business to take care of for a bit so I'm gonna leave for a bit bye."
He then left in a hurry.

"Well Krystal what do you think are are you gonna be stupid and blind and get back together with him or are you gonna do the right decision and just block him already."

Krystal then took a moment of silence and pondered whether to get back together with John or not when suddenly a large noise comes from outside which seems to be forming a crowd

out of curiosity yuuki tried to know what was going on. Then he saw two guys having a fist fight.