The girl followed after him, her hand clutching his arm. Yet she still remained silent.

[∆]

The two entered a dimly lit room. There were patrol bots roaming inside. And most importantly, the wolf animatronic was also inside.

" Nobody will miss you. "

(Y/N) tried her best to ignore the hurtful words that seemed to be aimed at her. Instead, she focused on following Gregory's movements.

The two walked further and ended up in a hallway with patrol bots inside. They hid inside a box everytime a robot's light was close to reaching them or Roxy's voice was approaching before going out to resume.

At last, they finally reached their destination. " Freddy said we can find a backstage pass around here somewhere. ", Gregory said as he walked around and searched through things. (Y/N) helped him and searched on the opposite way.

The item they're looking for seems to be easier to find, because not even 5 minutes later, the little girl found a random gift box.

" Over here! ", she called out to the boy. Gregory came over and opened the gift box, giving them what they need. " Got it! Now we should be able to find the lift controls. "

The duo then ran out of the room, encountering the adorable bots on the way and hearing the strange crashing and banging noises. It awfully reminded the little girl about how her father describes the outside world.

They entered the stage controls, climbing up the stairs on their way inside. They arrived in a small room with a few doors. On the wall ahead of them was a green painted drawing of an electric guitar.

Gregory entered the door to their right, with the little girl tailing behind him. Inside, there were a lot of monitors. Yet they don't seem to be working well. They searched around for a bit in silence before finding a security badge which was immediately confiscated by the boy.

Just after the security badge was taken by him, alarming sounds were heard throughout the room. " There's something else in here. What's this? It looks.... Odd... ", Gregory said amidst the noise.

Glitched photos of Freddy appeared in the monitors, scaring the little girl in the room.

" Gregory, what did you do? Something happened. ", Freddy's voice spoke from the boy's Fazwatch. " I can communicate again. I think you fixed my signal. Thank you. ", He added.

" We can see you on the monitor. ", Gregory said as he stepped closer to one of them. " I didn't think you could stand up. "

" Consider it a second wind. "

(Y/N), who was silently looking through the cameras in one of the monitors like how she saw Gregory do it the last time, immediately started panicking at the familiar sight of two animatronics. " Gregory! They're coming! ", She yelled out.

Gregory walked over to her and grimaced at the scene unfolding in one of the cameras. " Freddy, we see Monty and Roxy on the cameras! They're both coming to the office! ", He yelled out to his Fazwatch.

" Don't let them in. The security doors are equipped with electrical deterrents. If you see them banging on the doors, hit the appropriate button. The shock should stun them. ", Freddy instructed calmly.

" Ok, but, how do we get out of here? "

" Do you see the large vent in the in the floor? ", (Y/N) looked at the ground and found a metal square shaped cover. " One of you two are probably right on top of it. If I can reach the bottom under it, I should be able to force it open and let you out. "

" All the doors appear to be on lockdown. Hmmm... Look for me on the monitors. If you see me waving, push the button in front of the corresponding monitor to open the door. "

Just as the children were frantically trying to follow Freddy's instructions, a voice spoke out. " There you are... ", it said. And the two immediately looked around for the source, only to find the same rabbit that attempted to kill them in the screens instead of Freddy
" See you soon... " It whispered once more before disappearing.

" Hurry you two! Gregory! I cannot stop her! ", Freddy yelled. " Quickly! Open the door! ", He added.

(Y/N) was about to open the door when she saw in the large monitor an animatronic that wasn't Freddy outside the door, banging on it. So she instead pressed the Freddy button beside the door, electrocuting the animatronic outside while Gregory did the same on the other door.

" Go look at the monitors for Freddy! I'll take care of the doors! ", Gregory yelled out.

(Y/N) nodded before running of to the screens. She ran back and forth, around the room to watch over the cameras.

" Can you see me? ", Freddy's voice asked from one of the monitors. (Y/N) searched for it and finally found Freddy waving at the camera. She pressed the button beside the keyboard, giving way to Freddy.

The girl glanced at Gregory who was also runnings round, watching the monitors above and electrocuting the animatronics outside.

" Quickly! Open the door! ", Freddy called out. The little girl spent almost a minute trying to figure out which monitor Freddy was in.

" Over here! ", she then ran to the monitor at the far end and pressed the button. She sent a panicked glance at one of the door that was holding the animatronics out. The little boy was busy with the other door so she rushed in to press the Freddy button. " Gregory! Quickly! ", she yelled before running back to the monitors.

After finally tapping the button of the monitor Freddy was in, the monitors began to glitch before statics took over them. The two kids ran towards the vent and waited impatiently for Freddy to open it. The girl almost screamed in surprise when Freddy's hands appeared out of nowhere and opened the vent if it weren't for her lack of attention on it.

" Jump down! ", Freddy yelled.

Gregory jumped down first, easily landing on Freddy's arms. (Y/N) waited for him to be set down before jumping. She quietly grunted as she felt Freddy's hands accidentally touch her wounds on her back.

" I'm so sorry. I couldn't find any lift controls. All we found was this... Disk thing. ", Gregory said as Freddy put her down.

" Follow me to the Atrium. That is a program disk for the stage show. If you use it in the sound booth, you should be able to run a showtime program which will activate the lift. ", Freddy said as he began to walk away.

The two followed after him, still shaken up from being cornered by crazed animatronics.