His shyness and blush on his Milky white cheeks became my favorite view. I don't know if my actions are out of our mate bond.

"How do you feel now?" Lycus asked out of nowhere, his voice echoing within the depths of my mind. The sudden intrusion of his voice startled me, and I sat up on the bed, searching for an answer.

"I... I'm not sure," I responded, my thoughts merging with the silent presence of Lycus. The taste of Tae's lips lingered in my mind, and I could feel a subtle warmth spreading through my being.

"The feelings we are experiencing now are new to monsters like us. We kill and torture others without any mercy. We didn't have any feelings until Tae came into our life." Lycus continued, and I listened to him intently.

"You rejected him by heart but fate played differently in our life. We marked him for our survival but still, we maintained distance from him for not to make our bond strong. We rejected Tae indirectly by Choosing Ava as our mate."

Lycus's words echoed in my mind, each syllable resonating with the weight of our complicated existence. I couldn't escape the truth that was laid bare- my actions, my choices, all intricately tied to a destiny I had tried to resist.

"I wanna ask you something. Do you feel the same thing with Ava that you experienced with Tae?" I paused for a few minutes not knowing how to answer it.

"Do you feel the butterflies on your stomach or do you feel pain when she was in danger or something?" Lycus questioned and I was speechless.

"Yeah! You are right I didn't experience anything with Ava but with Tae. It was a whole new emotion for me. You know what I had felt at the moment when we found Tae at the dungeon." Jungkook said and Lycus replied.

"I know but Tae doesn't. You are afraid that he may betray us in the end. But trust me, Tae is not someone like that. If he was, he wouldn't have risked his life to save us. Jungkook, We still have time until Blood Moon Day. Think wisely and take a decision." Lycus said and cornered himself behind the mind leaving jungkook to think alone.

Jungkook lay on his bed still thinking about what Lycus said. He rewinded all the encounters with the omega and every moment was vivid and clear. And it only leads to a single answer.

Next Day (Author POV)

The morning sun painted the sky in hues of pink and orange, casting a warm glow over the territory. As always everyone started their daily routine.

Tae got up early and went to work with Jimin about omega matters. Others just rested in the packhouse itself as it was the weekend.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had gotten up earlier than everyone in the packhouse but now he was in his room contemplating how he would face Tae.

"Jungkook it's already been 10 in the morning and you are still here." Lycus's voice irritated.

"It may seem easy for you but for me it's difficult," Jungkook said pacing back and forth.

"If you don't go there right now I don't have any other choice but to mindlink someone and will tell them what happened the previous day." Lycus blackmailed.

Jungkook sighed and moved out of his room and made his way towards the living room. As soon as he reached the living room his eyes searched for Tae but weren't able to spot him.

He sat on the sofa and greeted his members and Black Blood pack members. He looked around once again and turned to look at Yoongi who was sitting beside him.

"Yoongi..have you seen Jimin and hmm...Tae." Jungkook asked.

Yoongi glanced up from his conversation with Hoseok and frowned, "Jimin probably went to look after the omegas l, but as for Tae, I'm not sure. Maybe he too would have accompanied him."