S=5.1 The pure-white seashell

Start from the beginning

When the three guys arrived at the camp,(Y/N) was nowhere to be seen. Senku had an idea of what she was doing but said nothing and gave Taiju a container for the shells and left him to collect them. Senku then returned to his lab as Tsukasa followed him.

"Where can (Y/N) be?" Asked Tsukasa lookignng at Senku.

"Who knows where she went? She made a thing to disappear for some time and then reappear." Senku said not looking at Tsukasa.

" Shall I go to look for her?" Tsukasa once again asked.

"Do whatever you want. But she will be back safe and sound. She knows what to do if there is danger." Senku siad now looking at Tsukasa.

"I shall go look for her then." He said as he left the lab.

Senku was looking at him as he left and then turned to his experiment. Not even a minute after (Y/N) entered the lab with a weapon in her hands. 

"It was tough to make it." She said as she showed the crossbow to Senku. "You sure it will be enough?" Asked her.

Senku turned to look at the crossbow and was amazed. It was as good as he imagined. "You surprise me every time I put you to do something. That brain of yours is quite useful." Senku said as he took the crossbow and hid it. "He left to find you."

"I know. I wanted to do something for myself as well, but I lacked some materials and decided not to do it." (Y/N) said as she started to leave. "If something turns bad, I am the joker right?" she asked not turning back. Her back is straight as a brick.

"Yeah. You are our joker. But you can only buy us time to run. If it is too hard. Leave." Senku said not looking at her. His back has the same tension as hers.

"I shall never leave you and my friends. I made a vow to myself to protect what is dear to me. I have maintained my training so no worries. We have different sizes, but I believe I can do it. If only I had my small weapons...but we have to work with what we have. I shall continue to do what you asked. I hope it will be enough." (Y/N) said as she disappeared again.

'She agreed so easily to do it. She did it without any questions. She expects this. She expects him to do a wrong step so she can do it. I hope it will not come to it...after all the fourth way of using calcium is deadly.' Senku thought as he got out of the hut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was inside the forest. She was just walking around. It felt good to walk in nature and to feel what she couldn't feel when she was surrounded by the city. 

She was glad that nature is now healthy again, and...untained. 

"You kept following me for a while. You can talk to me, Tsukasa. Especially if you need something." (Y/N) said still walking slowly, her hands behind her body. 

Slowly steps and hard were what (Y/N) heard next as the said boy was now beside her, trying to walk at the same pace that she was walking, but seemed futile as he was taller and had longer legs than her.

"Why did you run off once you dropped the fish at the camp?" Asked Tsukasa looking at the smaller girl. He couldn't say she was small, but to him, even Taiju was kinda small. She was just a little taller than Senku, but he compensated with his spiky hair.

"I like to walk around and to surveil the forest. I love to feel the wind and smell the fresh air that is good to feel." She said not looking at him, but feeling his view on her. Analysing her. Surveying her for even the smaller drop of the guard. Just like a beast measuring its prey.

"I see. It does feel better. It is fresher than what we know." Tsukasa said still looking at the smaller girl.

"Yes. The nature heals itself. With no humans and no interference from them, nature took its normal course. Enveloped everything that was not hers and reclaimed the reigns. It feels good to have a start over. We can do things better than we did with the knowledge that we have."(Y/N) said stopping herself.