S=5.1 The pure-white seashell

*Third pov*

It was morning and the four kids could be seen at the seaside. 

Tsukasa was hunting for fish as (Y/N) was preparing a fire for it. 

As Tsukasa came back with the fish, (Y/N) immediately put it above the fire, to smoke the fish before it can be cooked.

"I see. If you cook it as soon as it's caught, it won't spoil even without a refrigerator." Taiju exclaimed as he was looking at (Y/N).

"I am not cooking it. I am smoking it." (Y/N) said paying attention to the fish to not overdo it.

"She kills the microbes with the aldehyde in the smoke," Senku spoke. 

"With (Y/N) and me, we'll have a stock of preserved food," Tsukasa said, now dressed up.

"Yeah. Now we do not need to worry about food. We can finally take the first step towards civilization." Senku said as he took a place beside (Y/N). 

"We were at step zero?" Exclaimed Taiju as he took a place by the fire too. Tsukasa was the last one to take place.

"So now is the fun quiz time. What's the most important thing that we need in modern civilization? 10 billion points for the right answer." Said Senku as he was looking at his three companions.

"A smartphone!!!" Exclaimed again Taiju.

"Yeah, smartphone! I want a smartphone but,...HOW MANY MILLIONS YEARS ARE YOU WRAPING THROUGH, BIG GUY?!" Exclaimed Senku. "Your answer was so mind-numbingly stupid that Tsukasa's already pale face became almost transparent." pointed out Senku Tsukasa was indeed pale as he looked dumbfounded. 

"Iron...maybe?" Asked Tsukasa as he came back from the shock.

"Quite close, but not right now. (Y/N) your turn now." Said Senku with a smirk as he looked at (Y/N). 

"Calcium carbonate. I know it had three important ways, right, Senku?" (Y/N) asked as she was looking at Senku.

"10 billion points for you. Correct." Senku said.

"I see!! As usual, I have no clue what it is!" said Taiju.

"Calcium carbonate," Tsukasa murmured amazed that (Y/N) got it right.

"Yeah, to make it understandable to the simple-minded there, it's the stuff used to trace lines in stadiums," Senku said as he got up and got something from the shore.

(Y/N) was putting the now-smoked fish in a small clay container and got up too. 

"I shall get this back to the camp." Said (Y/N) as she took the container and left. Tsukasa looked at her as she was leaving. 

"Then, to get that something carbonate, we're going to search for a gym's storeroom?" Exclaimed Taiju as he pointed at Senku.

"Yeah, a gym storeroom!!!" Senku said with a sarcastic smile. "AS IF THERE WERE ANY IN THIS WORLD AFTER 3700 YEARS!!!" He exclaimed as Tsukasa was once again dumbfounded in the background. 

Senku looked around and saw that (Y/N) wasn't there anymore. Tsukasa noticed.

"She left," Tsukasa said as he was looking at Senku.

Senku puffed. "As always. She left with the fish right?" Asked looking at Tsukasa and saw that he nodded. "She always has something else to do. Anyway. What we need to do now is to collect shells, so big guy is your turn." Said Senku as he was looking at Taiju.

"Okay. Leave the physical work to me." Taiju said as he got fired up.

"Let's go back to camp first. And then we shall collect the shells." Senku said as he started to walk to the camp.