Chapter 6

Andy stepped out of the townhouse and greeted Nigel.

"Hey Nig, how's everything? Sorry that I'm late"

"I'm good. Please dear do tell me, how's living with the dragon?"

"Don't call her that, you know I don't like it when you do"

"Already protecting her, aren't you?"

"Sort of, but for the rest I'm fine, good actually, I'm happy"

"So, you two had sex yet," Nigel asked bumping against her shoulder.

"NIGEL!" Andy exclaimed. "She doesn't think about me in that way, you know that!"

"Keep telling yourself that doll. I know you think of her that way"

"Andrea our little dykeeeee" Nigel began singing.

"How much have you had already, my lord!"

"Andy babe, you can't deny you have a massive crush on her. It's Miranda priestly, even i'd turn straight for her and I'm gay as hell"

"Jesus Nig"

"True though. Anyways, have you guys kissed yet?"

Andrea bit her lower lip. "We did but.. it was just for comfort nothing else, we haven't spoken about it either"

Nigel's jaw dropped. "OH. MY. GOD! Listen, Andy Bear. Miranda doesn't kids people for comfort, she totally has it bad for you!"

"There's no way, she's her and I'm well.. just me. And nothing will ever happen, we're just friends i think. I think I'm her friend"

"Yeah yeah whatever babe, I want drinks so get your cute little ass in the car" he almost shoved her in the car when Andrea tried to protest. "We don't have all night my dear, Miranda will kill me if I bring you home around 3"

"Fair enough"

Once in the car they told Roy to drive towards the nearest bar. It was a silent ride, when they arrived they stepped out and headed inside. Nigel came in and took a place at the bar.

"Two martinis," he asked holding up his hand.

"Tonight Andy, we're gonna get you drunk and tomorrow you'll deal with your parents"

"Oh god, I do NOT want to face my parents. what am I even telling them? hey, mom and dad, this is Miranda Priestly. She's the editor-in-chief of Runway. to mention, a fashion diva, twice my age AND to make the list complete, my boss who I'm fake-dating!" Andrea said sarcastically.

Nigel burst out laughing, "You really are stressed aren't you?"

" Is that even a question? my parents don't particularly love her, they're convinced she's using me" She slammed her hand against her forehead and sighed. "two shots" she yelled. she let out a deep breath. "I really need it," she said turning towards Nigel. she took the martini in her hands and gulped it down.

"What about you slowing down for a bit," he said taking the now empty martini glass in his hands. "it's not that I can give you love advice Andy, my love life is a pure utter disaster! I'm still waiting for the right man"

Andy looked at him with her big brown eyes, she felt compassion for him. he deserved better, he was lovely. "don't worry Nig, you'll find someone. that will be no biggie with your charms" she said letting out a laugh.

"I bet"

after some hours it was already getting late, it was almost 11:30 pm and andrea was so drunk.

"doll it's late, we should get you home. you need rest"

"noo Nigel, I don't wannaa"

"c'mon let's go," Nigel said, leading Andrea to the car.