-23-

[Third person pov]

“I think the arcade was best.”

Jisung couldn't take his eyes off the beaming Yuri, she looked even more ethereal under the glowing moonlight. He love how her hair danced in the wind and how her captivating green eyes shone from the glistening lake.

“Really? If you like it, then I like it,” The brown haired smiled dumbly, feeling a bit guilty for missing part of her rambling cause he was randomly spacing out.

The two had barely spent time together for a year now. Ever since Yuri got out of college the brunette felt somewhat lonely. He and Changbin were practically best friends but when the older got into senior year they weren't dorm mates anymore, instead Jisung was stuck with a friend of Felix's. That annoying ferret would always get in an argument with Jisung. Its always you didn't do this, you didn't do that, how dare you do this? How dare you do that? Rap better, dance better.

Felix got tired of their bickering and rarely hung out with them and instead spent more time with Changbin.

“We should head back,” Yuri shivered, shoving her hands into her hoodie pockets. “Its cold as fuck.”

“But, I wanna spend more time with you,” Jisung protested, pouting at her.

Yuri rolled her eyes. “You're such a baby,” She scoffed, pulling him down to pat his hair. How does he manage to still look so adorable? She pondered, staring at his very pretty face. His cute doe eyes, his dollish nose and those damn alluring lips.

She felt her breaths get heavier, the closer she got to him, until every distance between them was eliminated by a soft kiss.

Jisung jolted in shock, his eyes slowly flickering shut, he had no idea what was happening but didn't want it to stop either. He wrapped his arms around her wait, pulling the shorter closer, deepening their kiss.

And that's when Yuri came back to her senses, she quickly pulled away from him, panting. “Oh my God, Sung, I'm sorry.”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Now now children, this is a soft book, I don't want to explain deeper- if you know what I mean 😏

Anyways, random pick up line attack; If being cute was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged. 😔

Hi, how are you?
As always Pae (>* ~▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚