Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit

Depuis le début

Y/n:'This felt like gacha game. Oh wait, this whole world is a gacha game.'

Ludmilla:"Well, why don't you just ask them then ?"

Alice:"Um,... excuse me... are you... the Rabbity ? The Rabbity who is destined to help us topple the Queen of Hearts and take us to the world of Elysium ?"

Y/n:"... Yes, yes I AM !"

Alice:"Finally ! I've been waiting for so long ! Together, we'll go to Elysium !"

Y/n:"Well, let's continue."

Alice:"Yes."

Ludmilla:"There's a bunker up ahead, you must be tired, you can rest there for a while."

Alice:"How are you feeling Rabbity ?"

Y/n:"Good. Having a bit of rest is fine as well."

Ludmilla:" They have just come here from another world, I'm sure they are exhausted. They need to rest."

Alice:"You are so considerate of others, my Queen."

Y/n:'That's really fishy.'

Ludmilla:"And don't you forget it ! All right, let's walk for a little longer then. This place is teeming with Raptures, some of whom are Lords. Stay Frosty."

When they got into the bunker, it's a pretty nice one. Y/n likes it, feels like somekind of 5 stars hotel room.

Ludmilla:"Nice digs, better than I expected. You should be able to rest here."

Y/n:"Well, that's agreeable."

Ludmilla:"Alice, I have something to discuss with my servant. Could you excuse us for a moment ?"

Y/n:'Fuck you.'

Alice:"No problems, I'll go see up there if there's any of the Queen of Hearts' underlings nearby by."

Ludmilla:"Thank you."

Alice then runs off, leaving Y/n and Ludmilla alone as Ludmilla needs to discuss with Y/n about the research base.

Ludmilla:"..."

Y/n:"So, she'll be okay, right ?"

Ludmilla:"Not at all, Alice can take care of herself."

Y/n:"Sure thing. So what is it that you want to talk about ?"

Ludmilla:"Allow me to reintroduce myself, I'm Ludmilla, my squad goes by the name Unlimited, the girl with me is Alice."

Y/n:"Okay, basic information, what's next ?"

Ludmilla:"We're responsible for sending the Nikkes who are lost on the surface and sending them back to the Ark. You could say we're sort of pathfinders."

Y/n:"So when lost, just need to go the North and you guys'll help go back to the Ark ?"

Ludmilla:"That's exactly what our job is."

Y/n:"So is there something more on this ?"

Ludmilla:"Well, this is the first time we've saved a human."

Y/n:"Okay ?"

Ludmilla:"Anyway, didn't you say you were heading to a research base ?"

Y/n:"Yeah... is there a problem to that ?"

Ludmilla:"I don't know what your goals is, but that place is a no-go."

Y/n:"Because why ?"

Ludmilla:"Because that research base now belongs to the Raptures."