Chapter Three

Privet Drive

Magnolia's boots thudded as they met the pavement infront of Professor McGonagall. Magnolia's stormy blue eyes were frantic as they saw her precious nephew in her former Professor's arms.

Magnolia: Professor, I came as soon as I got your message. Is Harry okay? Why are we at Petunia's? Do you know where Sirius is?

Minnie: Magnolia, I need you to take a deep breath. You've had a stressful night.

Magnolia started laughing to herself, concerned looks flooded in from around the Great Hall. "Minnie, that is the understatement of the century. I lost my entire family, was abandoned by both of my Finances, and became the mother of two children in one night".

Sirius and Remus looked at each other in disbelief. No one would be there for Magnolia. She was on her own and they both thought it was their fault.

Magnolia: Minnie, what am I going to do?

Minnie: First, we need to get somewhere safe to discuss what has transpired tonight.

Magnolia: Okay, we can go back to my cottage. It's in Edinburgh.

Minnie nodded. "Okay, I will take Harry and meet you there".

Magnolia nodded. Before she could aparate away, the door to 4 Privet Drive opened. There stood Petunia Dursley. Magnolia's eldest sister.

Magnolia turned, "Hi Tuney" she mumbled.

Petunia looked at her youngest sister in disbelief. She crossed her arms over her robe and took in her sister's appearance. Magnolia's hair was a mess, makeup smudged across her blood shot eyes. Deep, way down deep inside she felt a twinge of concern, but covered it with a snotty look of displeasure.

Petunia: Magnolia, what are you doing here? Do you know what time it is?

Magnolia: I wanted you to hear it from me first. Lily passed away. Her and James were murdered. Harry is safe, he barely made it out alive.

Petunia's eyes barely widened. She took a step closer towards Magnolia, and cleared her throat.

Petunia: I told her, messing with that freak Potter would get her killed. Good riddance! One less freak in this family.

Magnolia narrowed her eyes at her sister. "You can't mean that, there's no way you could be happy that one of you little sisters is DEAD"

Magnolia huffed, running her hands through her already messy hair.

"Petunia. I know you have hated Lily and I since we discovered we had magic in our blood, but you aren't even a little sad?"

Petunia shrugged, feigning indifference.

Petunia: She got what she deserves. Get off of my property, you are not welcome here. We are no longer family.

Magnolia took a step back slowly nodding her head. A sad small crossing her face.

Lily turned to look at Dumbledore, "Do you see what we mean now? Leaving Harry with Petunia would be like setting an animal up for slaughter. "

Magnolia: Very well then. Dudley will never know who I am or who Lily was , and that's okay, but my children will know of the person you were before jealousy shriveled your heart. Goodbye Petunia, enjoy your miserable life with Vernon.

As Magnolia aparated away, she swore she could see Petunia softly crying.

The Cottage

Magnolia's feet crunched under the gravel leading to her front door. She took a deep breath to settle her stomach. The baby didn't appreciate being jolted during the journey back home. She could see Minnie rocking Harry back and forth under the soft yellow light of the kitchen. The door squeaked as she walked through and alerted them of her arrival.

Children of War |Watching The Movies|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara