The night

"Perth, are you sure you'll be fine walking? I mean you live across town and by the time you get close to home it will be dark," my bestfriend Jane says. I look at her and laugh.
"I'll be fine," I say. I flex my muscles.
"Everyone would be scared of these bad boys," I say and she starts laughing.
"Okay be safe. I love you sis," she says.
"Gese you sound like my mom. I'll be safe. I love you too. Goodbye," I say and start walking as she says bye.
---15 boring minutes later ----
I reach into my back pack and grab my ipod. I can't believe I'm turning 17 tomorrow. I put in my earphones and turn my ipod on. "Give me love" by Ed sheeran comes on. I mentally cheer. He's one of my favorite singers.
I keep walking and I see the sun slowing setting. 10 more minutes and I'll be home. I hear a crunching sound and look behind me. Nothing..... I keep walking.
"Ma'm please do you have some money. I'm starving and cold," a voice says. I look to see a poor old women sitting against a building.
"Oh of course," I say and fish out my wallet from my pocket. I never did like purses or anything really girly for that matter. I saw I had a 50 dollars from work. I quickly pulled it out and gave it to the kind lady. She smiled the kindest smile I've ever seen and said I was a wonderful person. I saw her shiver as a gust of wind came. I was about to keep walking but then I felt bad.
I took of my backpack and set it down. I shrugged off my jacket.
"Oh no dear you'll freeze," the women said. I shook my head.
"My house is just down the road and I know you'll need it more than me," I say and put the the baby blue jacket around her. I see a tear slip from her eye.
"You are one of the nicest people I've ever met. This world needs people like you deary. Now you best be off before you get sick," she says and I started the journey to my house again. As I passed an alley way I heard murming. I was able to make out some of the words.
"How is a gang leaders daughter so nice," a voice growled. I shivered and let my pace speed up.
I heard footsteps. I quickly sped up my pace until I was almost jogging. Just a block away from my house. Then my phone rang. I took it out and answered it while still keeping my pace.
"Perth get home now. It's not safe. Bad people are out there," my father's voice says and before I can reply he ends the call. I start running. It's a good thing I took track. I still heard the footsteps but now they were harder. Now I definitely knew someone was following me.
I see my houses familar outline. I keep running up until I get to the gate. I quickly look behind me only to see no one. Yup I'm losing my mind. I turn back around and scream because my father's face is right in front of me.
"Goddammit Perth. Get in the house," he says and I run in. He stays outside. I run upstairs to my room.
I quickly set my back pack down. I go to my dresser and pick out a pair of sweatpants and a crop top that says 'I'm a queen' across the top. I walk to my bathroom and quickly strip from my clothing. I take one close look at my self in the mirror. God I hate how I look. I was 130 pounds. I wasn't really fat. I consider my self a little overweight since I'm 5'3 and all the doctors say at that size you should be skinnier. Stop laughing I know I'm short. The one thing I am proud of are my breast. They are bigger than other girls and their natural but anyways why am I telling you my flaws.
I jump into the shower and start it. My long brown hair quickly turns black as the warm water soaks it. I stand their just thinking about life like most people nowadays when I heard a crash and whisper yelling.
It's probably my dad getting mad at my mom because she doesn't always agree with him when he has to go on his works business trips. I cleanse myself and turn off the water which makes me instantly cold. I quickly grab my towel and dry off then put on my pjs.
I walk out only to step on something sharp. Today is just not my day. First I'm paranoid now this.
"Shit!" I yell and look down to see I'm standing on broken glass.
"Fuck fuck fuck," I say as I hop to my bed and sit down at the edge of it. I lift my foot up only to find tiny pieces of glass sticking out.
"Crap...," I say and try to stay calm as I grab one of the pieces. I slowly I pull it out. It hurts badly.
"MOM DAD I need something to wrap my foot with!" I yell But there is no reply. Fine then. I pull out the other three pieces resisting the urge to scream out. My foot was bleeding.
I quickly look around and find a wash cloth on my floor. I bend down without using my feet and grab it. I wrap it tightly around my foot and stand up on my uninjured foot. I hear a few more crashes. What the hell. I hop to my door and open it.
"Dad? Mom?" I call out.
"PERTH GET OUT OF HERE!!! HURRY," I hear my father screech. I was about to ask what he meant when a hand went around my waist and another around my mouth. The hell. I quickly start squirming around but the person's grip gets tighter.
Oh hell no. It's a good thing I took self defense class. I quickly turn on my one foot in my captures arms and come face to face with their chest. Curse by shortness but I can tell it's a man holding me now. I quickly put my free hands on his chest and shove and while he's regaining his poor balance I knee him where the sun don't shine. I heard him groan and watched him fall to the ground. That's what you get for messing with me. I try my hardest to quickly get downstairs with only using one foot. That's when I see it.
Blood. Blood everywhere. No. No no no. I was about to make my way to the kitchen but someone grabbed me tightly from behind.
"Oh princess where do you think your going," a voice growled into my ear and a cloth was placed over my mouth instantly making me breath in the scent of chloroform. My vision was dotted and then blackness overtook my world. The last thing I heard was my father saying.
"Please don't take the girl,".