"Do not look at me that way." Daemon rolled his eyes at his grumpy dragon. "You know I had to get the knife out so she will be able to heal faster."

Caraxes did not appear too pleased with that, but finally stopped glaring at him and turned back to the small dragon, rubbing his head against hers.

"Little dragon." Daemon waited until Rhaenyra looked at him. "Who was the man who attempted to take you?"

"I cannot remember his name." Rhaenyra frowned, scrunching up her nose adorably. "He is one of papa's friends, Alicent's uncle. He said that papa was ill and wanted to see me. When I said I would tell mama so she could take me he got upset and that is when he grabbed me. He kept saying that papa had asked him."

"You are safe now." He kissed the top of her head. "I will make sure no one hurts you ever again."

"Did papa send that man to take me?" She sounded so hurt, which did not help his temper at all. He was so angry with Viserys for putting Rhaenyra in danger that he could have killed him.

"I do not know, but I will make sure you are not hurt again."

Rhaenyra just nodded before standing up and running to her mother and grandsire. Daemon was not going to wait for his father, he was going to make sure that Viserys regretted putting Rhaenyra in danger. 

                                                        Daemon Targaryen (20 years old

                                                        Daemon Targaryen (20 years old.)

                                                           Baelon Targaryen (44 years old

                                                           Baelon Targaryen (44 years old.)

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Aemma's hand moved to her side and she winced while attempting to conceal the fact that she was in pain. Rhaenyra had refused to move from the Godswood until Aemma and Baelon agreed to let Syrax stay with her until she healed. Aemma had almost burst out laughing when the healer had entered Rhaenyra's room and been ordered by the small girl to tend to her dragon. The poor man looked terrified, but in the end, approached the small dragon. Rhaenyra remained next to Syrax while the healer tended to the dragon's wound.

"I have cleaned the wound, the creature..." The healer closed his mouth when Rhaenyra glared at him.

"She is not a creature, she is a dragon." Rhaenyra's voice was annoyed. "Her name is Syrax."

"I apologize, princess." The man gave Rhaenyra a soft smile. "Syrax will be all better in a few days."

Rhaenyra nodded before nodding and hugging Syrax. Aemma grimaced as her hands held her belly. The healer gave her a knowing look and moved closer to her.

"Your grace?" Aemma took deep breaths as the man frowned. "Are you in pain?"

"Just a bit." Finally, the pain passed and she was able to stand up straight. "It has come and gone for the past few minutes."

"Your grace, I believe you are about to give birth."

"That cannot be." Aemma gave the man an incredulous look. "I still have a fortnight."

"Well, sometimes babes do not want to wait." The man's expression was a bit worried. "I think we should get you to your chambers and call the midwife."

Aemma was about to tell him there was no need when another pain hit and she doubled over, attempting to be quiet so as to not scare her daughter. Rhaenyra was too worried about Syrax, which made Aemma happy. She did not want to worry her daughter unnecessarily, but she had to agree with the healer. She nodded at the man.

"Rhaenyra." Her daughter turned to look at her. "I will send your uncle Daemon to stay with you for a while."

Her daughter nodded and gave her a smile before turning back to her dragon. The healer took her hand and guided her out of her daughter's chambers. Daemon was standing in front of her and Baelon's chambers, arguing with his father when Aemma approached them. Both men stopped talking and turned to her. She saw Baelon's eyes filled with alarm as he took her hand and cupped her face.

"Aemma." Baelon looked at the healer before turning to look back at him. "What is wrong?"

"I am having pains." Baelon's eyes widened and filled with terror. "Do not be alarmed, the healer believes I am in labor and I think I am starting to agree with him."

"Get the midwife," Baelon told the poor man without actually looking at him. "Let us go into the chambers and make sure you are comfortable."

"Yes." Aemma turned to look at Daemon. "Could you please stay with Rhaenyra? I do not want her to be alone. She is in her chambers with Syrax."

"Of course." Daemon immediately agreed. "Please send word once we are allowed to see you."

Aemma nodded before following her husband into their chambers. She was hoping everything would go well and they would not have any problems. 

                                          Aemma Arryn (19 years old

                                          Aemma Arryn (19 years old. 8.5 months pregnant.)