The red Funk Troll saw the saddened look Laguna developed from his answer, which prompted him to place a gentle paw on her shoulder while asking, concern laced in his tone of voice, "Is...there a reason why you asked that question? You don't have to tell me of you're not feeling up to it."

Laguna looked up at her boyfriend, biting her lower lip, feeling unsure about wanting to share what was really on her mind.

At that moment, Aggie, who noticed McJagger walking off and followed him, approached the couple, asking, "Hey, you two; is everything ok? The wedding reception's about to start."

McJagger looked up at Aggie, leaving an unsure shrug while replying, "I don't know, Master Aggie. I mean, we're physically okay, but something seems to be bothering Laguna."

"Oh? What seems to be the matter," Aggie asked in concern.

Laguna didn't say anything at first until Aggie piped in, addressing with a sense of comfort, "Hey, you can talk to us. We're your friends, and we are here to help however we can. If it's something you're struggling with, we all can lend our ears to listen to and offer advice if need to be."

"We're here for you, boo; you're in a safe space with us, you can tell us whatever's on your mind," McJagger mentioned, placing his paw off her shoulder and holding her hand.

Laguna looked up at her friends, offering a small smile, before she slowly inhaled through her nose, letting out a small exhale, before answering in response, "Ok. Well, the truth is...seeing everything that happened, with the arrival of John Dory, discovering about Branch having brothers and his past boyband origins, and now with Poppy and Branch going on this journey with him to find the rest of his brothers, it's...had me...reminiscing a little."

"Reminiscing? About what," McJagger asked curiously.

"My own family," Laguna replied, adding on, "I haven't seen them in a while. My aunts and uncles, my cousins, even...my older brother, Finn."

"I didn't know you have an older brother, Laguna; that's so cool," Aggie commented, adding, "We should meet him sometime soon."

"Perhaps," Laguna replied with a hesitant shrug, adding, "Although he's not exactly "Troll-friendly" at first, he is very sweet once you get to know him."

"Do you miss your family a lot," Aggie then asked, reverting the conversation back to the initial topic.

Laguna nodded, saying, "Oh yes, I do, but...there's one person...I really miss the most."

"Who may that be," McJagged asked while his head tilted in confusion.

Laguna took a shaky breath in and out before answering, "My...mother."

The purple Techno Troll explained, mentioning, "Out of everyone in my family, I loved my mother the most; she was the most inspirational Troll you'd ever meet."

Flashback to many years ago...

A flashback showed Laguna as a young guppy, holding a small clamshell before she threw it towards someone.

On the other side was Laguna's mother, Twilight Tidepool, who happily caught the clam with her tailfins and kicked it around a bit before giving it a gentle toss to Laguna, who caught the clam with her hands, smiling brightly.

"She was just as fun and loving as any good mother was," Laguna's voice explained off-screen.

A new scene showed Twilight Tidepool wrapping some gauze around Laguna's hand, the guppy teary-eyed for a little while until she felt her mother use her thumbs to wipe her tears away gently.