FOXFIRE

Hi guys! This is my first story so please don't judge. All I ask from you is for no cursing or bad words in the comments, as I don't know what age is reading this story and I don't want them to be exposed to things they weren't otherwise. Here goes!!!

Sophie's POV:

I walked down the long silent hallways of Foxfire, heading to telepathy class- my favorite. My heart skipped a beat as I envisioned a perfectly chiseled face with sparkling teal eyes. I felt my face grow warm as I just thought about it. stop it Sophie! he is a boy who is practically royalty and besides why would he ever want to be with you- the girl with the freaky brown eyes who grew up with humans? Stop this silly crush before you get hurt!! I quickly shook my head and hesitated for a fraction of a second before walking in. " Hi Sophie what took you so long?" "Sorry sir Teirgan I was just thinking and I guess that I lost track of time." "It's okay but please try to be on time." My friendly telepathy mentor assured me. Fitz flashed his movie star smile at me before turning to Sir Teirgan. "So what are we doing today?"

Fitz's POV:

oh my god!! Sophie just walked into the telepathy classroom her hair bouncing and the gold flecks in her eyes sparkling as the light caught them. She is drop-dead gorgeous! I can imagine her looking intently into my face before pressing her soft pink lips against... "hey!!" she said softly blushing and flashed me her gorgeous smile and I melted. get a grip on yourself! she'll never want to be with you and she's right. She's an insanely powerful elf and so pretty and I'm just a regular telepath who happened to find her in the forbidden cities.  "ok, lets get started."