𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩⚖️🍃

{Headcanon Alert: Since Bruce is the biggest and heaviest of the group (obviously), Clay takes the title of lightest, making Viva and anyone else able to carry him easily. A fact he hates. LMAO}

---"#"---

BroZone and the sisters were on Vacay Island for a visit. Bruce then has an idea to entertain his brothers and their friends, rock climbing! Bruce takes everyone to the place so they can have fun. They go two by two, the first are JD and Floyd, second Clay and Poppy, and third Viva and Branch.

Bruce was at the top to help them climb better with a rope (I don't know the name of what they use when climbing), JD and Floyd are climbing with Bruce's help. They manage to reach the top safely.

"Good job! You guys did well." Bruce stated smiling at his brothers, JD and Floyd smiled back. "OKAY, NOW CLAY AND POPPY, YOU'RE NEXT!" Bruce shouted. The two nodded.

They put the safety 'rope' around their waist and started to climb, but what they didn't know was that one of the 'ropes' was unstable. Poppy then hears a strange noise. "Do you hear that Clay?" Poppy asked her friend. Clay looked at her in confusion and then turned his attention to his 'rope', which was apparently the one that was tearing. "Oh no-" before finishing the sentence the 'rope' broke and... well, Clay fell from where he was.

Poppy and Clay were already high up, a few inches from the top. "OH MY GOD, CLAY!!" Poppy exclaimed. Clay screamed as he fell, Branch and Viva were at the bottom waiting for their turn when suddenly, they heard someone screaming. When they realized who it was, they became worried. "CLAY!?" The two shouted in unity.

Clay was about to hit the ground when Viva took the initiative and jumped to stop him from falling, Viva held Clay in her arms and they returned to the ground safely, Viva still with Clay in her arms, he was completely scared.

Branch then approaches them worriedly. "Are you okay bro?" Branch asked worriedly. "Okay, I definitely don't want to do that EVER again!" Clay replied. Viva still holds him in her arms.

"Woah, you're incredibly light! I can carry you in my arms very easily." Said Viva. When Clay realized he was in Viva's arms, he thought he was going to freak out. Branch let out a relieved sigh and then gave a smirk. "Uuhh, Viva, you can put me down now." Clay said, trying to hide his embarrassment, his face blushing softly.

"HEY! ARE YOU GUYS OK?!" JD asked from the top. "WE'RE FINE! BUT I THINK ONE OF THE 'ROPES' WAS UNSTABLE!" Branch replied. Viva put Clay down.

"Oh, that's a problem... DO YOU STILL WANT TO CLIMB?" Bruce asked from the top. Branch looked at Viva, Viva nodded and Branch turned his attention to Bruce. "VIVA AND I WILL STILL WANT TO CLIMB!" Branch replied.

"BUT WHAT ABOUT CLAY? IS HE OK?" Poppy asked as she had already reached the top. Viva and Branch look at Clay, he looks nervous. "I refuse to go up in that thing again!" Clay replied, afraid to go up again.

"aw, Come on Clay, it's going to be fun! I promise you it won't happen again!" Viva said. "Yeah but now we only have one 'rope' so we'll have to go one at a time. Viva stops to think for a few seconds... until she comes up with an idea.

"Branch! You can go first, I'll help Clay while you go up." Viva replied. Branch looked confused but just followed Viva's instructions. "Help me? I said I don't want to go again!" Clay exclaimed.

Branch then put the 'rope around his waist and began to climb up. "Don't worry Clay! I promise I won't let you fall." Viva said with her hands on her hips. "Huh?" Clay questioned.

"Here's the thing, I'm going to carry you on my back, just hold on tight and there won't be any danger of falling! ok?" Viva said, asking right away. "You- Wait... carry me ON YOUR BACK?!" Clay exclaimed, more afraid to go.

"Come on Clay! Don't you trust me?🥺" Viva asked trying to convince Clay. Clay didn't want to go, but he also didn't want to disappoint Viva. "UHG! FINE! I'LL Go, but are you sure you can do this with me behind your back?..." Clay asked, trying to hide his embarrassment(he was blushing softly😗).

"Of course! You're so light it won't even feel like I'm carrying you!" Said Viva. "Oookaaay..." Clay replied, still afraid to go.

Throughout the conversation, Branch had already reached the top. "NOW YOUR TURN VIVA!" Shouted Branch from the top. Viva nodded and looked at Clay. Viva put the 'rope' around her waist, Clay climbed onto her back, holding on tight so she wouldn't fall. "Are you ready?" Viva asked Clay. "I think..."

JD, Bruce, Floyd, Branch and Poppy saw this and were confused. "What are they doing?" Floyd asked.

Viva and Clay start to climb, Clay trying his best not to fall. "Am I holding on too tight?" Clay asked worriedly. "Nope! Light as a feather." Viva replied confidently. They managed to reach the top safely.

"What was that?" JD asked. "I was just helping Clay, he was scared to go up again so I suggested we go up together!" Viva said, putting Clay down.

"Well, I think that's enough climbing for today. Shall we have a Menudo?" Bruce asked. Everyone agreed and went to eat. "Do you know why I think the 'rope' broke? I think it was because of John Dory, he's a heavy millstone." Branch said, making fun of his older brother.

"HEY! Are you calling me fat?!" JD exclaimed, everyone started laughing.