𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤🗣️🎶

It was an afternoon, Viva was alone in Poppy's pod, lying on the bed, with her feet up, and staring at the ceiling. Soon she let out a big "UUUHHHGGG!" She put her feet down.

"It's SO boring here! I need to distract myself with something..." Viva said, still looking at the ceiling. Until she had an idea in mind "I'm going to see if the boys are in the Bunker!" Viva said, getting up from the bed.

Viva went to the Bunker to see if the boys were there. She opened the trapdoor and went down the elevator. "HEY BOYS-" Viva stopped talking when she saw the empty Bunker. "Guys?"

She walked a few steps further inside and began to hear singing. She recognized the song, it was "Better Place" one of BroZone's songs. She followed the singing to the kitchen and saw who was singing. It was Clay. [Pretend the music is just in his voice.]

🎶"I don't mind if the world spins faster
The music's louder
The waves get stronger"🎶

🎶"I don't mind if the world spins faster
Faster, Faster..."🎶

Viva seemed amazed by this, she had never heard Clay's voice solo before, for her this was a surprise. (she was blushing.🤭)

🎶"JUST LET ME TAKE YOU TO A BETTER PLACE!
I'M GONNA MAKE YA Kiss the sky tonight..."🎶

🎶"If you just let me show the waaay (ye hay)
I'm so exited, to see you exited-"🎶

Clay stopped singing soon when he realized that Viva was watching him. He started to blush. "O-OH HEYYY VIVA!" He said with an awkward smile.

"Your voice...it's so...IT'S SO FANTASTAMAZING!" Exclaimed Viva with sparkles in her eyes. "O-oh, y-you think so?" Clay asked, embarrassed.

"I've never heard your voice solo before! I think it's because I never heard you singing before you reunited with your brothers then..." Viva stated. "It's just that I don't feel very comfortable singing solo, I can only do it when I'm alone. BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!" Clay exclaimed.

"Don't worry lettuce head, I won't tell anyone. BUT..." said Viva. Clay starting to get a little nervous. "Promise me that every time we're alone, you'll sing a little for me."

Clay sighs and nods. "Fine! I promise." Clay replied. "I wonder... what else is your mouth capable of doing besides singing?~" Viva said in a flirtatious tone. "

Clay looked flustered and then questioned. "Uuh sorry, what?" Viva then realizes what she said and immediately blushes. "OH GOD- SORRY CLAY, I-I said it without thinking, I was just joking haha..." Viva said with an embarrassing smile. (they were both blushing.😏)

"BUT ANYWAY, I know Branch is on a date with my sister but where are the others?" asked Viva.

"John went to take Bruce to Vacay Island to see his wife and children, Floyd went with them but I preferred to stay here." Clay replied. "And what are you doing here?"

"I was SUPER bored back in Poppy's pod so I came to see what you guys were doing but I only heard you here." Viva replied. "How about... we take advantage of it being just the two of us and have some fun?" asked Viva. Clay looked confused.

Time skip (night):

JD, Bruce and Floyd were returning from Vacay Island on their way to the Bunker, they meet Poppy and Branch on the way. "Boys, have you by any chance seen Viva?" Poppy asked. The brothers looked at each other in confusion. "I'm sorry Poppy, but we didn't see her." Floyd responded.

"I went to see what she was doing in my pod but when I got there she wasn't there." Poppy stated. "Let's see at the Bunker, she should be there with Clay." Branch said giving his brothers a smirk.

His brothers understanding what he meant, nodded. "Alright, let's go." JD said. Branch and Poppy got into Rhonda and JD drove off.

Once there, they got off Rhonda and entered the Bunker. Inside the bunker were Clay and Viva sleeping on the couch after playing some card games and eating some snacks.

  Inside the bunker were Clay and Viva sleeping on the couch after playing some card games and eating some snacks

[yes, I felt like I needed to draw this scene too.😭❤️]

When they saw the scene they couldn't help it, they were all "aaawww" at it. "Aaw, how cute, they must have had a lot of fun." Bruce said. "Wait a minute!" Poppy exclaimed, taking a camera out of her hair. She took a photo of the two of them to show Viva later.

"Clay's going to freak out when he sees this picture." Branch whispered to Floyd. "Sure thing, hey Poppy can you give us a copy of that photo?" Floyd asked.

"Yes, of course I can." Poppy said, taking another photo. So cute!