He takes a step over to the armchair and pulls you with him, pulling the two of you down so that he's sitting in the armchair and you're on top of him, your knees on either side of his thighs.

You've noticed in the past that he doesn't like being on his back with you on top of him, but your feeling tells you that this is okay for him, with him sitting up.

He strokes your hair and looks deep into your eyes. "Tell me more, darling?"

You smile. "Well, there's the way your hair curls around your ears." You tuck a strand of hair behind his ear and kiss his ear.

You look at him again and he's smiling at you. "That dangerous smile of yours." You kiss him on the lips.

"Your beautiful neck, with such soft skin." You kiss him there too and he moans. His hand finds your breast, massaging it through your shirt and you moan against his neck.

His hands run down your upper body until they reach the bottom of your shirt, then he pulls it up and off of you. You do the same with his shirt.

"Of all those things, what's your favorite, darling?"

"Honestly? I haven't even gotten to my favorite thing yet - your voice. I'm pretty sure you could get me to the edge of an orgasm just by talking dirty to me, or ordering me around."

He chuckles. "Yes, I've noticed that."

You look into his eyes. "You're beautiful, Astarion. And I love your voice. But you know that's not all I like about you, right?" You can feel your cheeks flush. You feel a little vulnerable telling him this. You're fairly sure he likes you for more than sex, but you haven't actually talked about it. Also now, he pulls you into a kiss instead of answering. Perhaps he's not ready to talk about it.

He keeps kissing you and runs his hands up your thighs until his fingers reach your ass and dig into your flesh as best as he can with your pants still on. That would probably still hurt a little hadn't Shadowheart healed you.

"We need to get these clothes off of you, pet," he groans. He runs his hands up your body and opens your bra clasp, moves the straps down your arms and takes your bra off. He takes a moment to admire your naked upper body, then looks at your face. "Take off the rest."

You get up to take off the rest of your clothes and put them aside. He stays in the armchair and watches you intently. You stand in front of him and lean over, steadying yourself with your hands on the armrests. You kiss his neck, then kiss your way down his chest. You murmur against his skin as you move down. "And then there's also your collarbone... your defined chest... your nipples.... your abs," you murmur against his skin as you kiss each of those body parts. You take your time, savoring his beautiful body and making sure he knows that's what you're doing. As you kiss your way lower down his chest, it's easier to get on your knees than stand bent over him.

When your lips reach the spot just above his pants, you pull his pants down and take them off. He pulls you back on top of him and into a kiss. "My beautiful pet," he coos. His hand wanders between your legs stroking over your labia. His other hand digs into the flesh of your ass, holding you in place.

You moan as he runs his hands over your folds a few more times. Then, finally, he puts a finger on your clit, slowly circling it. "I love it when you tease me," you groan, "almost as much as when you finally touch me."

He smirks at you. "What else, darling?"

You whimper from his touch. "I love how well you know my body already. How-" You moan when he adds more pressure. "How quickly you can make me come if you-" His touch is so delicious, you're moaning again. "If you want. Or push me to the edge and know just when to- aah- stop when you don't."