I came close to the large windows and waved at them all. I had a big smile on my face, and kissed the crowds away as they all cheered for our arrival. All I could hear was silence, the opposite of what was going on in front of me and once the train stopped we were quickly escorted away from it all.

"Come on my little ones

"Come on my little ones. It's time for a makeover." Lumi guided us out of the train with Woolf stating
behind not wanting to follow us into the spotlight. It had been a while since he was a mentor since Cecilia had won her games, and I know exactly who he had come back for.

We were guided to a large army vehicle, and then dropped off at a beautiful yet cold stadium with large gray walls, and crowds of even more colorful people. "Now these wonderful cosmetology experts will do an excellent job because of the ceremony. I will see you back in your rooms." Lumi blew us a kiss and left us alone. Thorian was rush over to the opposite side as the man and woman that was going to work on me studied me completely.

The curtain was closed and they began. "Look at her. A victorys daughter. Well she looks the part."

"She is certainly cute

"She is certainly cute. And that hair. Good thing I specialize in curly hair. Oh and those eyes. Oh we haven't seen those since Dr. Volumnia Gaul, very nostalgic. Not much to do, just fix that hair and get her prepared for makeup. Cinna wants to see her as soon as possible. Intricate costumes, you know."

They didn't ask much from me and as they helped me lay down on the cold table I just prepared myself for what was to come. Home I had to always and I mean always seem happy. Always be grateful for the opportunity. Even with them pulling at my hair I smiled keeping the tears hidden.

They continued putting whites and gold on my eyelids and cheeks and then my hair and a half up half down braided style. "There you go, good luck, you are a pretty one." The man helped me off the table and then peacekeepers started leading me toward a hall full of doors that had each district's tributes painted on them, almost like a hologram.

I walked in through the one that had a beautiful portrait of my face covering every surface of the door and then sat down at another table at the eof the room. I didn't have to wait long before a guy that was very similar to me came in. "You have a brother, don't you....?" I looked at him confused. The first thing he had decided to say to me above all was about...Sunny. "I saw you... cheering out there. You want to seam one of them... for him. Is that what your mother advised?" He sat down in front of me on a short stool allowing to see down on him.