One-School

I wake up to my alarm "damn that shit is aloud" I was about to just turn it off and go back to sleep "no I have school"

I wake up to my alarm "damn that shit is aloud" I was about to just turn it off and go back to sleep "no I have school". I sigh getting out of bed and going to get my volleyball uniform "just like any other day now".

I decided to straighten my hair and just put some makeup but I had to put my signature eyeliner "well I'm hungry". I grab my bag and put my shoes on leaving my dorm "hey girl" my friends ran up to me "oh hey".

I chuckle "when did you get in" I was the only one out of us four last night "oh we got in about midnight but who's your room mate". They look every careful "I don't they weren't there this morning but who's your guys" we go breakfast.

"Well Maya has Chris and Lily has Nick" oh so the basketball players "so that means Raya has J" I look at them. "God help me" I know exactly who's my room mate "did you find your room mate" I nod my head.

"Who" they all ask 'damn' "Axel" I roll my eyes "as in Axel Miller" that's the most dumbest question ever. "No the damn door yes him" I flip my phone around to show the "yep I wish you the best of luck" he sent a photo with "well this is going to be amazing".

I hate him ever since Middle school when he threw one of my moms necklace's in the lake and just leaving me behind why he got popular. Than he just started to treat me like shit "well I had dealt with him my whole life" they all agreed.

"But we know how you get Raven with people like that" I look up raising a brow at Lily "what do you mean". She look at the girls for help "you can get pretty mean and selfish" well they aren't wrong.

"Well don't look now but he just walked in" J says for some fucking reason "I could care less"  Axel sat down. "Now why is it I get stuck with her all year" he takes my food that I didn't even get to eat.

"Bitch" I roll my eyes "and let them begin" Lily chuckles "and I didn't ask to be your room mate I would rather die". He smirk's 'now that's ugly' "now there's Ms.black" Jessica and her minions came up to the table.

"First my last name is Red and second at least I don't have to pay to look this good" she laughs and roll her eyes. "Girl I think you need to lower your confidence cause I just see a mess" she asking to fight me.

"Ok that's my cue to leave before I kill her" I go up grabbing my bag and drink "HEY" I chuckle "oops sorry". I spilled my drink on her why walking out the cafeteria "now that money was well spent" Nick tap's my shoulder.

"You just started a war" well she should shut her mouth when she needs to "let the games begin" I smile opening a door. "Anyways what's your guys first class" we shared are schedules "so the girls literally have every class with one of them".

So I have a friend in every class 'finally' "only took 2 year" Maya sarcastically says "we all have the same lunch". Chris chimes into the conversation "well look's like we all have a class with someone from this group" Raya smiles.

"Than 7th hour is everyone so let's see how crazy that class gets cause Jessica's friend groups also in there as well" I roll my eyes pulling out my phone. To check my class room number "well I will see you guys in classes and Raya are first class is this way".
******
"Girl that we easy" I chuckle "it's the first day of school May" she slides down in her seat with a sad look. "You had to say that" I pat her head "just saying the truth" she hits my hand "well you didn't have to" I pull a sucker out of my bag "here".

She takes it with a huge smile "thank you" I laugh a little "your a kid by heart I swear but I like it" this girl is the one of kids in the group. Along with Chris they Both act like one "what's going on over here" J chimes in.

"Her acting a little kid again" he looks at her with a mysterious look "what are you planning" he smiles "nothing". I don't want to be apart of that "Raven" I shake my head "nope" I continue to scroll on my phone.
~~~~~~~~~~
A short chapter to start off
11/28/23
Have a good morning/night love y'all guys bye 😘!
~~~~~~~~
Well hi again I'm going to add photos to every page I have written so yeah and there will probably be a new chapter today
From:3/23/24