Camaderie of One Shots

Zakham( Wound)

Bilingual

This one shot is based on the Fire incident that took place in the Show Chand Jalne Laga

Baith jaiye Mr Malik! Aap ki hath mein bohot chot lagi hai!Can you pls sit Mr Mallik! You have injured yourself enough!

Tara insist Deva to sit beside her. How she wonder someone can be so tall? A day before, she thought Mr Mallik could be her Deva! Deva? She unknowingly smiled at her own fancy thought. Deva... he was such a naughty, jovial kid with messy locks falling in front of his face.. Deva who used to smile cheekily when he used to bring kitten or pigeons for her.. Deva who was fond of eating wiered confectionery made of wheat.. And Mr Mallik, muscle always contorted... Face covered with beard, eyes emotionless. 15 years have been passed. Deva still breathes like a pumping heart in Tara "s chest as if she possess two one for her living and the other for her soul. Deva will not come back . People who had left this world only returns if it is a fairy tale or a miracle. Tara dont trust her destiny could be this good atleast not in the matters of loved ones.

Please dawa lagane dijiye she said,(Pls let me tend your wounds)

kitna jal gaya hai aap ka haath! -It has burnt miserably!

Deva sarcastically smiles - Ap ko sach mein laagta hai har jala hua zakham yuhi marham lagane se thik ho jata hai? ..Do you really think that each and every wound that one has get healed by such petty oinments?

Tara sighed heavily and drag his shirt 's sleeves and made him sit beside the slab near the Amaltash tree.

" Har baat pe hulk banke sulk karne ki zaroorat nhi hai.. Dawai lagane dijiye varna sceptic ho jayega...

There is no need to sulk like a hulk.. Pls let me tend your wounds else it will turn into septic!

Dev-Kuch dard ka nasoor bane rehena hi behetar hai

Some wounds never get healed Tara Mam!

Tara started applying burnt cream on his burnt palm and said - Agar itni hi chir hai mujhse toh Bachaya kyun?

If you are so pissed at me..why did you save me?

Dev - Oh toh Tara Mam ko is baat ki khabar ho gayi! Ap toh behosh ho gayi thi..Deva in his mind (Meine unhe Tara Memsahab keh kar pukara tha...kahi suni toh nhi nehi)

So you know..that it was me who save me!

Did she heard that when I call her in her real name?

Tara (in her mind)-Mujhe ek pal ke liye laga jaise Mr Mallik ne mujhe (Tara Memsahab keh kar bulaya... Poochun kya unse?)

Did he called me Tara Memsahab? Shall I reconfirm it?

Deva looked at her intensely, sensing her doubts and ensuing questions, he quickly divert her attention.

Dev - Aap ko toh aag se dar lagta hai fir vi aap us kamre mein kud gayi.

As far as I know you are pyrophobic then why did you jump into the fire..

After applying more burnol, Tara lifted her eyes to his level...