𝟺𝟷| 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Sid, you're gonna have to crawl over him." Your voice came out almost inaudible as Sidney turned to face the killer.

She looked at him for a moment before grimacing, "Shit."

Her hand trembled as she gripped the wheel for assistance, hesitating as she slowly moved closer to him. You were confused by her sudden halt until you saw her hand reaching for his mask. You didn't try to stop her as you also wanted to figure out who this asshole was and stop him once and for all.

However, as Sidney's elbow pushed further into the wheel, the horn abruptly went off, making you both jolt.

"Go, just go." You anxiously told her as the need to flee only increased.

She leaned forward again, shaky fingers reaching for the door handle. She tugged it back and forth as it wouldn't budge the first few times. She decided to crawl out the window instead as the glass had already been shattered.

The minute Sidney's feet hit the gravel, she ran over to the back door to let you out. Sadly, the door was still locked and you were unable to be set free.

"Shit!" Sidney cursed. "Y/n, you have to go through the front."

"Oh, no. Fuck that." You refused.

"Y/n, this is life or death. Do it!"

Your brows pulled together in fear as you gave into Sidney's demand. She watched with nervous eyes as you crawled to the other side of the car before slipping through the fence.

You held back a groan as the dead man on the windshield did nothing but cause you more nausea.

"Okay. That's good." Sid whispered, moving in front of the window. "Now, crawl over."

She held her hand out for you to grab, and you hastily took it. She helped pull you over until one leg was on the other side of the killer. You froze when his breathing became less shallow and his body gave a slight twitch.

"Oh, fuck this." You muttered with a hand flying towards his mask.

"What're you doing? Come on." Sid pleaded. But you needed this to be over.

With fingers gripping the mask, you pulled it off with one swift tug. The mask fell from your hand as a gasp forced itself from your lips.

Mickey was the man hidden beneath.

Sidney screamed as his eyes suddenly popped open, and you fell back against the wheel. The horn blared in your ears when Mickey grabbed you by your waist and tossed you off of him.

"Y/n!" Sidney shouted in despair as you landed in the passenger seat, back slamming into the door.

"How could you, Y/n?" Mickey unsheathed his knife as he wore a sinister smile. "You've ruined the surprise."

Though, instead of attacking you, Mickey barreled out of the car toward Sidney. You began to panic as you scrambled across the seats to help her.

"Sidney!" You shouted as she took off down the street, back where you'd previously come from. Mickey was right on her trail, knife held up in a cartoonish way.

Your brain was still reeling from the fact that it had been Mickey all along. Your whole relationship was built upon lies, and now, the truth has come out. You needed to know his motive, the reason behind his cruel intentions.

By the time you'd gotten out of the car, Sidney had darted around a corner between two buildings. You ran to catch up, but you'd lost sight of them when Mickey turned the same corner.

You pushed yourself to run faster as you bolted between the two buildings, though, you shrieked after bumping into someone.

"God, Hallie, are you alright?" You questioned the girl after noticing the blood leaking from the top of her forehead.

"No, I found Derek! T-The killer had him all along. He attacked me." She explained, wincing as she touched the bruise. "Derek needs our help, he's trapped!"

Hallie took your hand, pulling you with her in the opposite direction of where you were headed.

"No! Wait, Hallie!" You grabbed her wrist to put a stop to her movement. "The killer—it's Mickey. He's after Sidney, we have to help her."

"What? It can't be." She shook her head in total denial.

"I saw him, Hallie. He's going to kill Sid if we don't help her. Let's go!" You exclaimed, but she wouldn't move.

Hallie's frown deepened into a scowl as she dropped your hand. "Fucking Mickey—"

You did not like how her mood seamlessly shifted from pure terror to irritation. It didn't sit right with you.

As your eyes danced around Hallie's face to study her, your expression turned into a look of realization. Stu said there were two killers.

Hallie and Mickey are pretty close— just as Billy and Stu were. It was starting to click.

"It's you." You muttered, surprise written across your features. "You're the other killer."

Hallie lips pulled into a smirk as she crossed her arms, "Leave it to Mickey to spoil the surprise."

You wanted to respond but you were ambushed, stricken from behind. You fell back into someone's arms as everything grew blurry.

Hallie's smug grin was the last thing you saw before total darkness.