His eyes filled with tears, as he realised- soon, something will find him if he keeps standing like a sculpture- as an easy prey.

Biting his slowly purpleing lower lip- he tried to find his non-existent bravery and restart his voice.

He felt that he was here...

But if he felt him- it meant the creature had felt him even before.

And he still didnt come out to him...

Was he mad at him...?

Or did he just get bored of him and now decided to end this cat-mouse play...?

"R-romania..." he exclaimed with a hoars, weak voice.

He would enjoy the creature's creepy company just not being so alone in the deadly, snow-covered woods...

Just as his voice said out the name, something moved high aboved him, on the old oak tree.

The called country flew down from the oak tree enormous branch to the ground- his land so silent and graceful as if he had flown down on a soft cloud.

The scenery-
the moon, the reflecting- shining snow layer on the ground- the dark area-
perfectly fitted his demonic look, his dark eyes, which from the dark lines like mournful tear-paths went down his dull yellow cheeks.

He fixed his soulles eyes on Hungary piercingly, observing his every feature. Quiet growls resonated from his throath with soft hissing, his mouth was stiffen up to a vicious snarl- revealing the dagger like, incisive tooths.

The smaller country gripped the poor hat stronger and leant on to the tree trunk. His eyes were wide in focus and fear.

Why Romania acted like this..?

The winged country stepped closer but scrunched his nose in uncertainity. Lifting his head up slightly, he smelled the air in ditrust.

He hadnt flow down to him before because he could not recognise him from above the tree.

He recluctantly approached Hungary, quietly hissing.

He knew it was him- but not...

His sweet scent was different than the last time he had seen him- it had something else in it-

something foreign...

The sudden wind-wave of soft snow- blew the winged country's hair, some of the shining snowflakes landing on the dull blue scarf and on his clothes. His dark gaze wandered to the shuddering Hungarian's neck instinctually, drawing out a soft, low growl.

The terrified smaller country could run nowhere, being trapped like a prey, as Romania stepped to him closely. Carefully, the creature leant closer and smelled his face. Hungary shivered as his cold breath hit his already frozen skin painfully.

The winged country's dark eyes wandered from Hungary's face towards the point on his neck, which was covered with scarf.

Hungary's eye widened, he tried to cover his neck with his hand, to hide the probably deadly truth from the creature.
The fact burnt his brain suddenly that maybe the country could feel exactly what Serbia had done to him.

But if he sees it...

It will probably be a dead sentence to him...

Neverheless- before his hands could cover his neck- Romania hissed loudly and grabbed his wrist, holding it in his iron grip.

Hungary jumped back, pulling his hand like a crazed, squirming and shaking from the sudden fear. His wrist did not move, it remained in Romania's grip.

"Engedj el!!" (Let me go- please!!) He exclaimed unconsciously, fighting against the unmoving country.