The deer-man watched Mother Earth carefully, his eyes boring into her face. He took note of her serenity, her absolute calm, and the way her hair had begun to move in slow-motion, undulating like a gentle wave crossing the ocean.

Suddenly, Mother Earth's eyes snapped open, glowing with a light so powerful and bright that neither the deer-man nor the other Magnakind could tell what colour it was. Her hair floated out behind her, billowing furiously as a wild burst of wind exploded from her in all directions.

With this awesome display of power came an even greater one in the surroundings: fully-grown trees broke through the earth and shot upward in seconds, grass rippled across the ground in all directions, and all kinds of bushes and flowers joined the neonatal flora in their rebirth. Streams and ponds flowed up from the dirt, along with a huge, deep lake in the midst of it all.

As the onlookers watched the forest being reborn all around them, the Sluagh could not help but chuckle. "Your power never ceases to amaze me, Mother," he remarked as the growth began to slow. "Praise the Maker for His gifts."

"Amen," the deer-man and All-Seer murmured in unison.

Then, once the forest was recreated, the Matriarch fell to her hands and knees, breathing heavily with exhaustion. "It's done," she gasped out. "The Enchanted Forest is restored."

"You have our thanks, Mother," the All-Seer told her, nudging Mother Earth with his snout.

Mother Earth fell on her side from the bump and rolled over onto her back with a weary laugh. "You're welcome," she breathed out, closing her eyes.

The deer-man surveyed the rearisen woodland, breathing in deeply and catching the scent of fresh grass, spring leaves, flowers, freshwater. Paradise once lost, now found.

A good starting point.

"Have Xirxine starbeam her to the Serengeti," the deer-man suddenly said, speaking to neither of the two other Magnakind in particular. "She can recuperate there before building their haven."

"I have an eye near that Keypoint," the All-Seer informed him. "I will contact the Mask on the Mother's behalf."

"Thank you. Once that's done..."

The deer-man clasped his hands behind his back and looked at the All-Seer out of the corner of his eye. "...we can begin."

       Following the Great Battle with the god-hunters, Blood Hunters, and the Order of Man, the Magnakind Alliance set to work building the seven Safe Havens upon the world's Keypoints

Following the Great Battle with the god-hunters, Blood Hunters, and the Order of Man, the Magnakind Alliance set to work building the seven Safe Havens upon the world's Keypoints. Under the supervision of the Cervidian visionary, the Pact-bound cities were built in the Oceonica Forest, the Amazon Rainforest, the Xishuangbanna Rainforest, the tundras of Siberia and Antarctica, the wilds of Daintree, and beneath the Serengeti. After the Great Founding, the Alliance rested, with only the semi-dormant Parriarchs and the Eyes of the All-Seer left to preside over the havens.