Aadhiran showed the cover, Anna intha cover epudi vanthuchu veetukulla.

Watchman: Ama thambi nethu neenga varathuku konja neram munadi thaan vanthuchu Aadhira pappa college visiyamnu na thaan room la vechan solla maranthutan he said.

Pranav: Yaar kudutha he asked.

Watchman: Postman thaan thambi he said.

Pranav: From address to address ilama vantha neenga patuku vangi ulla vepengala he asked in frustration.

Raghav stopped him, anna neenga ponga he said. He nodded and went from there.

Aadhiran checked the cover again and found a letter "Remaining will be planned and it will happen at any time".

Aadhira: Guru ah iruntha avana velila vara veika oru idea iruku she said.

Everyone looked at her, She too looked at everyone.

Aadhira: Sandeep she said.

Pranav: Avana adachu vechu ivana blackmail pannalammu sollaraya he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head as while looking at the cover which Aadhiran was holding, Avana vechu blackmail ellam panna vara matan she said and her eyes were burning in rage.

Aadhiran: Apro he asked.

Aadhira: Avan setha avanoda dead body ah collect panna vanthu thana aganum avan thambiku kadaisi kariyam panna she asked.

Saranya: Varalana.

Aadhira: Varuvan intha problem ellam avan thambi ah seetha ma yethathukathathum apro avangala konathula irunnthu thana start aachu. Avan thambingalukaga thana ithana varusham avan thorathuran ipa athe thambi kaga vanthu thana aganum.

Everyone nodded their heads but Pranav was in deep thoughts.

Pranav: Lalita Aunty thaan avanoda kanaka theekanum he said suddenly.

Aadhiran: Enna he asked.

Pranav took a deep breath, Ama Lalitha aunty avanala bathika patu irukanga he said.

Raghav: Enna da sollara he asked.

Pranav: Pooja oda appa thaan antha Sandeep he said.

Everyone was shocked with this new information.

Pranav continued, Apro ithu yaaruku theriya vendamnu Aunty sonnanga yaaru ithu theruncha mathiri katekathenga he said.

Raghav: Ivanga nala inu ethana peru da bathuka pattu iruka he asked irritatingly.

Aadhiran: Ana ithu ellam seikarama mudikanum he said.

Pranav: Na Sandeep visiyatha pathukaran neenga antha Guru ah welcome panna yerpadu pannunga he said.

Aadhiran and Raghav nodded their heads. Pranav went from there.

Aadhiran looked at Aadhira who was still standing with fierce eyes. He held her hands, She looked at him and became normal. Everyone went inside the house.

Saranya: Na poi dinner ethathu prepare pannaran she said.

Aadhira stood up, Na help pannaran va she said.

Saranya: Athu ellam onnu vendma na pathukaran nee poi rest edu she said.

Raghav: Nanga pathukarom Aadhira nee po freshup aagu first he said.Aadhira sighed and went to take bath as she too felt uncomfortable.

Aadhiran: Na order pannaran onnu prepare ellam panna vendam Saran he said.

Saranya: Athu ellam vendam simple ethathu veetlaye pannuvom Aadhira ku outside food nallathu ila she said adamantly.

Aadhiran nodded his head.

Raghav: Dei nee poo ava paru thaniya poi iruka na inga Saranya ku help pannaran he said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and went to their room.

Aadhiran went inside the room and she was not there. He went to the closet and found her taking the dress. She was about to enter the washroom, but Aadhiran stopped her by calling her name. She stopped on her tracks and looked at him.

He moved near her and kissed her forehead.

Aadhira kept her head on his chest and shedded tears, Sorry na apudi ketu iruka koodathu. Na.... na romba bayathutan antha photo pathathum she said while sobbing.

Aadhiran let her cry on his chest and kissed her top of the head. After a good two minutes he parted from the hug and wiped her tears, Velila oru Aadhira iruntha bayangara kovathula antha Aadhira thaan venum ipudi alluthutu irukava vendam he said.

Aadhira nodded her head, Na ini bayapada matanga ethuku she said.

Aadhiran smiled, Po poi kuluchutu va he said, patting her cheeks.

Aadhira: Seri she said and went inside the washroom. Aadhiran Sighed and came out of the closet. He sat on the bed and rubbed his face with his hands.

On the other hand, Seetha was sitting on the floor keeping her head on Ramakrishnan's grave, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes and stood up, Na mudivu pannitanga ellathayum sollarathunu she said and lit the Diya in Ramakrishnan's grave. She started to walk from there and once again looked back at the grave. She came out and closed the gate.

Seetha went to Manickam's house and called him. He came out rubbing his eyes.

Manickam: Amma enna aachu he asked.

Seetha: Na kelambaran inthanga saavi she said and gave it to him.

Manickam felt relieved hearing that she is leaving, Pathu ponga ma he said.

Seetha nodded her head and went from there. She sat inside the car and held the steering and took a deep breath before starting the car. After sometime she reached the place and looked at the house before getting down. She got down from the car and sent the location to Aadhiran and asked him to come alone.

Aadhira came out of the closet while wiping her wet hair. Aadhiran opened his eyes hearing her anklet's sounds, Poi kuluchutu vanga she said.

Aadhiran nodded his head and went after grabbing the towel.

Aadhira looked at Aadhira's mobile which vibrated. She took his phone, Seetha ma kita irunthu enna message uh she said to herself and opened it.

She opened the message, found a location map and a message as "Come here alone".

Aadhira stood confused.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Unga comments votes thaan giving confidence to proceed with next chapters.