ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤?

Start from the beginning

I chuckled, "Shall we then?" I gestured toward the front door.

"Lets." She walks over to grab the handle and pauses for a second.

"Shouldn't we invite Kyle? Since he's back and all.."

I purse my lips, "I guess, I don't see why not.."

Pulling out my phone to text Kyle, I told him to meet us at Hayes' for a little pregame before the party.

"He should be here when we get back. Let's go before the good stuff is gone!" Shoving Hayes thru the door.

"OKAY- ALRI- OW!"

We get the desired liquor and head back to Hayes' house. First thing we see is a tall blondie sitting on the steps.

"Hello handsome!" A smile beaming from me as I start to walk fast with the big box of glass bottles clanking against each other in the cardboard.

"Heyo stranger!" Kyle laughs and then nods his head towards Hayes. "Always looking hot there babe." He smiles brightly.

She giggles. "I have a reputation to uphold."

Kyle always used to flirt with Hayes. She kinda wants to but for some reason she never flirts back even tho she thinks he's hot too. I think she just doesn't wanna ruin the group..

He winks then takes the other box from Hayes and we both haul the boxes to the kitchen counter. I wince when I slap my box down too hard as I hear the bottles aggressively clank one another.

"They should be fineeee..I hope." I say under my breath. Kyle laughing at me as he throws his arm around my shoulder and we both start walking toward the living room.

"How you been man? First night actually hanging out again and we're already going to a party? And look at your hair! Got that stud cut! I bet you have boys lining up these days huh?"

I laugh and say, "Please nothing but closet whores with cheerleader beards and...short comings if you know what I mean!" A big chuckle from us both as we reach the living room. Instantly I see Hayes pouring us shots of Hennessy.

"Here you are boys." She hands us each a shot glass, almost spilling em because she filled both to the brim.

"Here's to the crew back together!" She says as we all cheer and throw it in the back our throats. The heat instantly goes down to my stomach as I contort my face from the sting. Kyle and Hayes doing the same.

"I wish alcohol tasted better." Kyle said with slight coughing.

"After awhile it tastes like water though." Hayes says with a small dry laugh.

We take more shots, about 5 or 6 each. Talk for awhile, catching up on the last couple of years as the time goes on. It feels like he never left to be honest.

Eventually I check my phone to see that it's been an hour since the party started. Time for us to show up fashionably late!

All of us just walked there since we've been drinking and because the place isn't that far from Hayes' house.

Once we arrive, immediately just music bumping so loud you could hear it from down the street. It's gonna be a great night, I can already tell.

"Alright time to REALLY catch up on old times now!" Kyle yells before we reach the front door.

"Got that right!" I say while shoving him a little forward and Hayes laughs at Kyle for almost tripping.