Chapter 3.1- Don't Let Me Go

Start from the beginning

Galand goes to swing his weapon down on me. I didn't budge but didn't get that chance as he was side-kicked into the castle wall, making him grunt in pain.

"What did I tell you about your anger, Galand?" The dark, familiar voice spoke. Meliodas gently grabbed me by the waist and threw me on his shoulder, his hand just below my ass.

"Especially when you're training with my woman, didn't I warn you not to be dumb?" Meliodas questions, glaring at Galand who sat up, his eyes narrowed.

"M-Meliodas...by all means! She started it first..!"

I hummed as Galand's pleads to Meliodas grew consistent as my man stared down at him, his calloused hand firm against the back of my thigh.

That's right, my man because that's just who he is.

(And my man...thank you to my man.. -Debbie Ryan smile-)

Meliodas made it clear to everyone I was his when he wasn't shy about being affectionate with me in public. Even going as far as to make out with me in the castle corridors before any occasion.

Training.

Lunch.

Dinner.

Important meetings with his father.

I think Meliodas' lust has been growing as he sometimes gets a little too handsy and bucks his hips against my ass sometimes.

But I do love his hands on my hips.

"And you, not everything's a game." Meliodas directed towards me as he swatted my ass before tightening his arm around my waist.

"I did nothing wrong!" I squeak out, propping myself up. After a quick scolding, Meliodas walks over to Zeldris, still holding me over his shoulder, as he shakes his head.

"Zeldris, how's the training been looking with everyone lately?" Meliodas asked. I began to drown out their conversation, not finding it interesting as I looked around.

I could see my Monspeet finishing training with Derieri and her older sister Rajine.

Both the sisters are nice, but I include myself alongside Derieri more since she hangs with Monspeet a lot.

"Hi Deri!!" I yell out to the Demoness who smiles back and waves, "Hey, Y/N, whatcha up to?" Derieri questions, walking up to me with Monspeet and her sister in tow.

"Just hanging around, not that I can move around much," I say, gesturing to Meliodas' grip on my waist making her giggle.

"Hello to you too Rajine," I greeted the woman who waved at me. Monspeet clears his throat, titling his head down at me, "Do I get a hello? I mean We're family after all" Monspeet hums.

I stick my tongue out at him but hold my fists out to perform our handshake. Monspeet and I bump our fists together before clasping our hands together and locking our pinkies. We twirl those and then go back for another hand lock and end it with a shake and a unique fire emblem we made.

"Could never forget the one family member that never gave up on me" I say, causing him to chuckle.

Me and the three talked for a minute until Meliodas hummed to get my attention, "We're going to see my Father." He says, making me get serious as I nod, "Okay. I'll see you guys around okay?" I say, bidding my farewells to Monspeet and the others.

I was happy to get off soon, my rib cage was nearly being crushed and I swear my thigh was going to be bruised by how tightly Meliodas held onto it.

'I love when he's possessive and protective.'