Chapter 3: The beginning. . .?

Start from the beginning

I sat down and listened in.

"I'll fix that with jannie and dont worry about the house thing!! Cya!!" Miles runs out of the school

"what the- MILES YOU CANT JUST-" albert groans and drops himself onto the bench i was sitting on aswell. "Whateverrr"

I laugh and begin talking to albert while tidying up my backpack. "Don't worry about Miles. Do you really think Janzen is going to let that slide? He barely lets me wear the girls uniform.."

Albert doesn't say anything for a few seconds before raising his eyebrow and looking at me. "Why exactly are you wearing a girls uniform?"

... I look at him and start to smile. "Its more airy you know!"

He looked even more confused than before. "Right.."

Class is starting soon and i have my first lesson with Albert so why not just ask to walk with me..

"Class starts in 5 min, want to walk with me?"

"What class do we have?"

"English"

"Aw damn.. fine lets go"

I stand up "did you forget your homework?"

"Whaaat?? No!! Of course not!" He says standing up. I stare at him.

"Ok yes i did but it doesn't matter! Lets just go" albert says as he starts walking to our class. I follow him humming a song.

--------

Miles' POV: i finally made it to Jakes house and catch my breath. I look around his house and jump over the fence.

"Jesus Christ this house is big" ... I walk to the side of the house and climb up to the second floor window as it was opened. I open it more and climb in.  Ahh this is Jakes room!

I crouch down next to his bed

"Jake wake up you have to go to school!" I shake him a little

"Whatt- just call in s-" his eyes slowly opened then widened before he sat up quickly "MILES WHAT THE FUCK"

"what" i replied not understanding why hes yelling

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE? AND WHY?"

"Ok so first, i climbed up, ur window was opened the security sucks and 2 you have school duhhh you missed like 4 calls from albert"

"What?" He checks his phone. "Oh.. right more like 23" he sighed and got up. You can go now, I'll be there shortly.

"Ok!" I head out of his room and downstairs waiting for him.. which he probably didn't want but i dont care! Its best i skip music class.. i don't really like our teacher fave.

After waiting he comes down and he doesn't say anything to me he just grabs his house keys and stuffs them in his bag before leaving his house.

I follow behind him.

"You're not mad are you? If you are mad i can blackmail you so you're not mad anymore" i say.

He stops walking and turns to me "im not mad at you.. and what do you mean with that last part?" He looks concerned.

"The yaoi manga under ur bed"

He turns red and continues walking to school.

I follow him again. "Ok wait now because its okay! I read them too!!"

"You're just saying that. You look like you'd call gay people a slur."

"WHAAAT? NO I DON'T! I AM BISEXUAL MYSELF! I'm not like corl!" i blurt out.