Chapter 2: The pals

Start from the beginning

"Hey sub? Why are you even in a different section? What's it all about"

"Oh! Well, its just because my english isn't the best yet." Sub smiles

Corl looked at sub with an unamused look as he leans against the wall again crossing his arms.

"okayyy.. now you're just lying to me sub. You never even explained why you have this key on your back and this little antenna on your head. It makes you look like a robot."

"Come on corl! I'm not a robot! Its just... My style!" Sub waved a finger at him before putting his hands on his own hips. "Now if you'll excuse me i have places to be." Sub smiled and gave corl a pat on his shoulder before leaving.

--------

Corl's POV: "Weirdo" i say as sub leaves. Shortly after sub left, there was a guy running in school and tripping. I was holding in my laugh so hard i eventually had to leave.

I walk into school finding my locker and putting unnecessary stuff in it, I then go and find what classes i have, i know im on my own first period but that's fine.

--------

Alex's POV: me and Elijah walk to our lockers, i dont really put anything in my locker since i like to have all my stuff with me, Elijah on the other hand puts all of his unneeded books for first period in his locker.

"Are you really going back every hour just to get a different book?" I ask waiting for him to finish.

"Well yes! Are you really going to carry a heavy bag to each class?" He asks me in an annoyed tone.

"Its not that heavy." I sigh and continue waiting, i look around the area we're in seeing alot of students I haven't seen before in my entire life, i think the only people i know will be the pals.. wait no, i completely forgot nicsterv goes to this school aswell!

"ALEX"

i suddenly hear and snap out of thoughts "what? Oh ur done"

"Yes now lets go man, mentor is awaiting us"

I nod at him and we walk to our first class of today.

--------

Timeskip to when first classes have ended.

The pals have reunited together at break. They all were quiet and munching on their foods, then corl broke the silence.

"So im in class with this Joe kid and he calls himself Tofu with two u's, isn't that odd? Who calls themselves after a food"

"You named yourself corl, what kind of a name is that" Alex replied

"I will hit you" corl answered back

"Okay braden" Alex rolled his eyes and continue eating

Denis sighed and looked over at the table where Albert, Janzen and Miles were sitting, seeing the scene unfold where miles threw a piece of paper to Kaden and Temprist. He was in the same class as them and thought they were pretty cool.

"Who else is in your class corl?" Elijah asks sipping on his apple juice

"Alex his little brother Justin." He glared at Alex

"Hey now i can't do anything about that can you lot stop targeting me"

"you lot" elijah giggles

Sub gave Alex a reassuring smile that he shouldn't pay attention to them.

Alex smiled back at sub and finished his lunch. Okay elijah c'mon we have maths next

"NOOO IM NOT DONE"

"You can finish ur biscuit later come on"

As Alex drags Elijah with him, sub giggled and got up to go to his next class aswell.

"Where do you think you're going mister" corl said halfway standing on the table.

"Eh?" Sub looked around and then looked at corl

"Leave him alone man" Denis said getting up and grabbing his backpack, we have english class come on... Denis walked off

Corl sighs and stands up straight again "fine then.. go on sub leave for ur lessons"

"I will...?" Sub walked away confused

"LAST ONE AGAIN.." corl sounded devastated but his body language said otherwise. He grabs his bag and catches up with denis

--------

Alex's POV: as me and Elijah enter math class, a guy came up to us.

"Hi!" He said excitedly

"Hello..?" I replied confused as elijah ignored everything and sat down at a table with a dumb look on his face

"I'm Joe! You can call me Tofuu"

Oh so this is the guy corl was on about..

"Nice meeting you Joe.. I'm Alex!" I say before sitting next to elijah.

Joe smiled and watched me sit down, he then walked back to his own seat. Maybe he just wanted to make friends? I don't know. Class starts and a few minutes later two other guys come in, they're quite late but in the first week that didn't matter apparently.

--------

Timeskip to end of the school day!

The pals were all walking home together. Well more to Elijah's house so they can play games together. But suddenly something horrible happened..

"Hey guys did you know theres a slur for gay people?" Corl suddenly said.

"I am aware." Alex said scared what will happen next.

"Whats a slur?" Elijah questioned.

"Faggot" Corl suddenly spits out.

"CORL. You cant say that!" Alex scolded him.

"Why not?" Corl looked genuinely confused about it as hes obviously never done anything bad before....

"well you're not gay and-" Alex got cut off by corl

"Says who?"

As corl says this everyone stops walking and turns to look at him.

"HELLO?? I was JOKING.." corl takes a step back from them in disbelief..

After a shock moment of all of the things that just happened they walked again but in complete silence this time.

-------------------

A/n help:
I couldn't think of much for this one im sorry, but now i finished both of these i can try and work on next chapter! Im really excited to write more and i hope i dont get any writer's block help... If i do then i deeply apologize I'll get back to it whenever i can!!

Also if i forgot to mention this then I'll mention it now or again if i did; please don't take everything said in this book seriously ^_^ i think thats how i word it help

Word count

༺1640༻