Chapter 108- Very happy and in love

Start from the beginning

Because of the snow, the ground was a little wet, but Nan Yi knelt down without hesitation.

He Yushen subconsciously reached out to help the omega, but he took it back halfway.

Then, before Nan Yi could say anything, there was a "Peng" sound beside him, and the alpha knelt down next to him without changing his expression.

Nan Yi was a little confused: "What are you doing?"

With such a loud noise, do you want to break the floor?

"If you kneel down, mom, of course I will kneel down too."

Nan Yi felt helpless and wanted to laugh: "I haven't seen my mother for two years, so I'm trying to apologize."

"Then I have never come to see our mother, so I should apologize even more."

Nan Yi:......................

Xiaobao on the side looked blankly at his alpha father and omega father who suddenly knelt on the ground.

"Ah...Daddy...Ah..."

Xiaobao, who didn't understand anything, wanted to pull Nan Yi up.

Nan Yi hugged the person and asked him to face the tombstone in front of him.

He said softly: "Good boy, please call me grandma."

The photo on the tombstone shows a beautiful omega smiling happily with her lips raised slightly. She looks like she is only in her twenties, but her smile is gentle.

The eyebrows are very similar to Nan Yi Nanzhi.

A top-looking omega, no wonder he gave birth to such a beautiful wife.

"grandmother?"

He Siyi stared at the photo and shouted hesitantly.

"Mom, I'm sorry I haven't come to see you for so long. I hope you can forgive me for Xiaobao calling you grandma. Xiaobao is my little omega, and his name is He Siyi."

When He Siyi's name was mentioned, Nan Yi felt a little embarrassed.

Nan Yi turned to look at He Yushen again: "And he, you must have guessed it, is my alpha, his name is He Yushen, his family is very rich, he is very kind to me, and he is my favorite people."

The corner of the alpha's mouth rose a lot after hearing his words.

He Yushen cleared his throat and said humbly and respectfully: "Mom, don't worry and leave Nan Yi to me. I will treat him well for the rest of my life."

"Your little omega is very good. He taught me love. I will pamper him all my life. I'm not very good at talking, but I swear, I will never make him sad or wronged. If I can't do it, let him I will die alone until I die and will be eighteen years old..."

"He Yushen! What are you talking about!"

The smile on Nan Yi's face froze, and his hand suddenly covered the alpha's mouth, preventing He Yushen from swearing.

"Mom, what he just said doesn't count."

Nan Yi glared at He Yushen: "You are not allowed to speak now, let me speak."

He Yushen: "Okay."

Nan Yi's palm was kissed, and he immediately withdrew his palm due to itching.

He looked back at the photo of the young mother on the tombstone: "I came here today mainly to show you our little treasure, your little sweet grandson. Since the weather is cold, we won't spend more time with you. When it gets warmer next spring, I'll bring Xiaobao to see you again."

Nan Yi didn't talk too much to Omega's mother, nor did she talk about Nan Zhi, let alone that she had a grandson.

He thought that Nanzhi might come and tell his mother in person, so he wouldn't bother with it.

The snow in the sky turned into light rain, and Nan Yihe Yu Shen's knees were already soaked.

He Yushen, who was not holding flowers, was walking side by side with Xiaobao and Nan Yi in his arms. As they walked, they both started to run. He Siyi in He Yushen's arms smiled happily, just like the laughter of birds singing in the morning.

White mist gradually covered the suburban cemetery like a net, and the black car left.

The naughty little Omega inside opened the window that was drizzling with light rain. The little chubby man held the car window with his hands and watched the scenery all the way.

And behind him were omega and alpha, who were closely leaning against each other.

After returning home that day, Nan Yi couldn't resist the alpha who forced himself into the bathroom while taking a shower.

The two of them were taking a shower. The water was loud and splashing. The omega half-squinted his eyes with red circles.

Nan Yi was so suffocated that she couldn't even make a broken sound.

When He Yushen whispered into his ear and asked if he loved He Yushen, he still said "love" without hesitation.

"Baby, tell me again, who do you love?"

"Love...He Yushen...big pervert."

Crazy movements, orgasm is approaching again, and at the moment when he is about to faint, Nan Yi's mind is already filled with the happiness of the future.

"I...love.you!" The love engraved in the bones.

Even though he was so tired that he couldn't hold his eyelids open, was suffocating, and had difficulty breathing, he still didn't forget that he loved He Yushen.

Unhappy people meet by mistake and become mutual salvation.

The low-quality omega with low self-esteem and sensitivity will no longer doubt the alpha's love for him. The identity of the low-quality omega, which is as troubled as the shackles, has been forgotten by Nan Yi in the past due to He Yushen's favor.

Nan Yi, whose eyes were red and sleepy and closed, was held in He Yushen's arms. After gently wiping his body, Nan Yi was placed in the middle of the bed.

Slip into your winter furry green frog pajamas.

"Well... He Yushen... loves... you."

The little omega's cheeks turned red, and after using up the last remaining shred of reason to express his love, he fell into a deep sleep.

He Yushen bent down and pecked the omega's red and swollen lips. A low, sexy and magnetic voice whispered in the sleeping Nan Yi's ear: "My husband loves you too, and it will never change for the rest of my life."

Their happiness has just begun.

------------------------------

This is the end of the main story, I'll hopefully be posting the extras in a few days.

Also thank you to everyone who's shown interest in reading this. I know I'm not the original author but I really make me happy that there are people interested in what I upload/share.