Chapter 102- Yiyi takes Xiaobao to see his grandpa

Start from the beginning

Yin Feng's face turned red at his words, but he complained again: "I suspect Bai Shanyao has cheated. He has been complaining of tiredness when he came home recently. We haven't had a happy life for half a month."

The two often talked on the phone, and there was nothing they couldn't talk about.

"Maybe Brother Bai is really tired. When he stops complaining about being tired, you will complain about his lack of restraint." Xiaobao turned his head away from eating the egg custard that Nan Yi handed to his mouth. It seemed that he was full.

"I have it." Yin Feng muttered in a embarrassed voice. "By the way, guess who I saw yesterday."

"Who is it?"

"That's your sister who looks so mean. What's her name called Nan?"

"Nan Xin?"

"Yes, that's Nan Xin. I met her when I went out to eat yesterday afternoon. She was inside..."

Yin Feng hesitated, but Nan Yi was aroused by him: "What are you doing in there?"

Yin Feng glanced at Nan Yi across the screen and said, "Work as a waiter there."

Nan Yi:?

"waiter?"

How could a person as proud and arrogant as Nan Xin become a waiter?

"Yes, but I just took a look at it, and I don't know if I saw it wrong."

Yin Feng suddenly felt a little unsure again. No wonder people always say that he has been stupid for three years.

"I must have seen it wrong." Nan Yi took Xiaobao's hand and waved to Yin Feng.

Nan Zhai Min was also a businessman, while Nan Xin was a lofty-spirited person. She was taught by her mistress's mother to pursue material things and be full of vanity.

She dislikes even the almost alpha and doesn't want to get involved with him, so how can she become a service person?

Neither of them took this matter seriously.

"Such a good little treasure, Mother Liu, please bring An An over." Yin Feng turned his head and shouted towards the door.

After a while, the person he called Liu Ma walked into the room holding Bai Yu'an.

Yin Feng held Bai Yu'an in front of the screen and waved the little alpha's hand to greet He Siyi.

"An'an, this is my younger brother, and I will be your wife from now on."

"Fengfeng!" Nan Yi smiled helplessly.

The two would chat for an hour or two every time. When the phone hung up, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, which was the hottest time.

Fortunately, the old house is very close, and Nan Yi and Xiaobao arrived at the old house not long after.

The person who took Nan Yi upstairs today was surprisingly not Butler Song, and he didn't know what he was busy with.

He Zhang was drinking tea and playing chess with Ling Ran.

"Oops! It doesn't count that I made the wrong move."

The chess piece that had been eaten by He Zhang was taken back by Ling Ran and placed on the chessboard.

Regarding Ling Ran's regretful behavior, He Zhang just smiled and let him default.

Nan Yi suddenly felt that maybe He Yushen's deep affection was also inherited.

"Madam, the young lady is here with the young master."

The man who led Nan Yi upstairs interrupted the two people who were fascinated by the game of chess.

"Xiaoyi is here! Come on, Xiaobao, give me a hug."

Ling Ran, who was meditating while holding the chess piece, heard the butler's words. He put the chess pieces back on the chessboard at will, regardless of disturbing the chessboard.

Nan Yi handed Xiaobao into his arms. Xiaobao let Ling Ran hold him without crying or fussing, while his bright eyes were still staring at Ling Ran's face.

"Xiaobao is so good, do you miss Grandpa Ling?"

Nan Yi sat next to Ling Ran and watched him teasing Xiaobao.

"Cough." He Zhang, who was directly opposite Ling Ran, coughed.

Ling Ran raised his head and looked at his awkward and handsome alpha.

"Come, Xiaobao, give Grandpa He a hug."

Ling Ran, who had subtle and unobvious wrinkles on his face, handed Xiaobao to He Zhang with a smile on his face.

He Zhang, who had always been expressionless, took it stiffly and did not know how to coax the little omega. He just held the little omega stiffly in his arms, looking at Xiaobao with his head slightly lowered.

"Wow..Wow."

Xiao Bao, who was obedient in Ling Ran's arms, burst into tears in his arms, and his eyes were instantly wet with tears.

He Zhang's face changed slightly, he put Xiaobao on his shoulders, and patted Xiaobao's butt more stiffly.

"Brother Zhang, coax the baby not to pat his butt."

"Wow!..Wow.."

Xiaobao cried louder.

A flash of panic flashed in He Zhang's eyes, and he quickly handed the little treasure to Ling Ran.

Xiaobao, who had been crying sadly just now, immediately became quiet when he was in Ling Ran's arms. He looked at Ling Ran and then at Nan Yi, who was sitting next to him.

He Zhang:............

Nan Yi seemed to see a trace of embarrassment on that calm face.

Nan Yi stayed in the old house for a long time. Because of Xiaobao, he would not feel embarrassed in the old house even without He Yushen.

When I feel thirsty, I will go to the refrigerator to get ice juice and ice watermelon.

There is no alpha around, so you can have a good time.

It was close to six o'clock, and it was almost time for He Yushen to get off work. When Nan Yi wanted to take Xiaobao back, Lingran held Xiaobao and kept him behind.

"I'll let Shen Shen come over and pick you up later. I'll play with Xiaobao for a while longer."

Ling Ran had already spoken, so Nan Yi had no choice but to wait in the old house.