Alex: Yall sure we can pull this off?

Eunique: Look we got the girls from the center yeah, I'm sure.

Simone: Ayo what's her name, she whispered to me.

Eunique: Who the girl from that one place, yeah, she here, she cool.

Simone: A'ight so we gon march up in there.

Alex: Take everything you see with take 3 on it.

Eunique: Look I'm talking about plaques, gold records, platinum records, I don't care if it's a pen that says take 3 on it, yall tear it out their hand aight. 

And with that we all marched out of the van and into the building, once we got to the second floor, I signaled the girl to start take thing off the walls and stuff.

Assistant: Oh, hey girls, Clive is in a meeting, I'll tell him your here.

Simone: Don't even worry about that.

We then barged into Clive's office while he was in the middle of a meeting with Puffy.

Girl 1: YO! WE TAKE 3 AND THIS MEETING'S OVER!

Clive: Girls what's going on?

Alex: Sorry Puff.

Puffy: Sorry Puff? He then gets up and storms out of the office.

Clive: Girl's is this what, some kind of a joke, I love you girls.

Eunique: This aint no joke

Alex: Yo we broke.

Eunique: We got the number 1 selling album, top single, Grammys and we aint got no money, Where the money Clive

Simone: Man, you say LA got it, LA say you got it which one is it.

Alex: Look we aint got nothing.

Simone: I know we had some jacked up contracts.

Eunique: Now that's because we were young and we aint know what we were doing but 14 mill we supposed to be seeing some bank.

Clive: Ok hold on, hold on Ill straighten all of this out, everyone just relax.

After he said that I knew he was lying when he was saying that, so I pulled out my gun I had in my pants and pointed it at him.

Eunique: Motherfucker you better give us our motherfucking money.

Simone: Eunique put the gun down, you just got out of jail and your pregnant, you don't wanna have your baby behind bars now do you.

She was right I didn't want my baby to be born in a jail cell, so I put my gun back into my pants and apologized, the police then came inside of the office.

Alex: YOU CALLED THE COPS

Clive: No, hold on.

Eunique: Somebody did

Clive: Hold on, can we lose the security?

Eunique: You get rid of the po-po and well send the girls down.

Clive: Girls, we can work this out, ok? I'll talk to the accountant, well figure out how much we owe then well get you a check right away. All right? Before you leave, I'll tell the lady at the front desk to print out everything on paper so stop there before you leave.

We then leave his office with the girls and went to the front desk to be handed the papers he was telling us about, everything we wanted answers to was there on paper. We then drove the girls back to their place and we then drove back to me and Liam's place to read what was on the paper.