Names

Fikis pov: i slightly opened my eyes, looking at salam then down at my knee. "I want to leave. Now...mmmng." I mumbled, salam looked up at me. "We can, later. Mkay?" She said, smiling. I sighed. Looking up at salam. "dont you wish to take care of someone other than me?" I asked her, she paused. "I have always wanted children, but its expensive for lesbians." She said, allison looked over. "If you two really want children, i could help with that. Not for the stuff though. Just for you to be able to have them." Allison said, salam looked at me, slightly smirking. "hear that, darling?" Salam said, looking at me. "I did hear that, if you wish and allison doesnt mind, i wouldnt." I replied, looking at my knee. "And if it could be done in..a less painful way." I added, salam giggled,

(Im going to do a timeskip, like 8 months, imagine her knee gets better and salam got in a fertility clinic and is pregnant or- yeah.)
Fikis pov:
Laying in bed was nice, i loved it. Well..atleast until someone whines about their feet hurting. "Fiiikiiii! My feet hurrt!~" salam wouldn't stop yelling. I sighed, leaning over and rubbing her feet. Salam smiled, giggling. "Mmmm~" she mumbled, i scoffed, smiling to myself. I moved my hands back, and salam looked over, her pouty face returning. She scoffed, turning over and refusing to speak to me. i grabbed her and pushed her gently, salam huffed, as she turned over and grabbing me, cuddling me. I smiled at her as she huffed, she squeaked and looked up at me, gasping. "The- it kicked!!" Salam squealed, i looked down at salams stomach, then back up at her. "Mkay, that's nice, babe." I replied to her, she smiled and giggled, laying down and grabbing my hands and kissing them. Pulling me down and laying my head on her stomach forefully. I glanced up at her, she was pretty happy, she grabbed the blanket and pulled it over me and halfway over herself, i sighed, Salam has had moods like these for a while now. Going from pissed to sad, sad to anxious, anxious to ecstatic. I poked my head out from under the blanket and layed my head down. Salam smiled at me and shut her eyes, i got up and walked off, Salam groaning as she got up and ran over following me. I walked to the kitchen, Allison and Ciara were munching On cookies, they looked up at me and salam, allison smiled at us. "Is little jellybean, salam, aand fiki gonna eat cookies with us?" Allison asked, i looked at allison, slightly confused. "...jellybean?" I asked, trying not to sound rude. Allison looked over at me. "The child, obviously, im officially calling it jellybean, speaking of calling it something, what you guys plan on naming it?" Allison said, asking a question i hadnt even thought of. Salam looked at allison, her face sparkling. "I like artemi, i'll leave the middle name to fiki!" She said, her face excited, i looked at her, so i get no arguement? Shes gonna decide and i get no word on it, just like that..? "And when did we discuss that your picking the name..?" I asked her, salam looked over. Staring me down as if i just committed an arson. "You have a problem with it?" She said, her eyes giving me a death stare, i shook my head, kinda concerned. Salam smiled, going back to her normal personality, she ran over, her eyes beaming, she grabbed some cookies and munched them down, despite the fact she HATED cookies?? i scoffed. Looking at the kitchen mirror. My hair was already faded out. I looked over at allison, playing with my hair. "Can we go out to get me more hair dye." I said, looking at how odd my hair looked. It was faded, overgrown. I noticed allison look at me for a moment. "Yeahh..you need to fix your hair. I can even see the red in it from before. You gonna change colors again? " allison said to me for a moment, i thought for a few seconds, before sighing. "I...think ill keep the purple..i kinda..like it." I said, allison nodding, before pulling out her phone. "What brand do you use? Or do you go to salons?" Allison asked me. "Fiki just grabs and goes, i remember one time she grabbed a weird shade of red and it came out as pink!" Salam blurted out, i looked at salam, the blush on my face clear. I gently nudged her, and she giggled for a moment, before pausing. "When are you gonna finally let us go back to work, allison?" Salam asked allison, sighing. Allison looked over. "Your asking that, when your fucking pregnant??? Salam, catch a breath, please." Allison replied. "You know, off topic, but i wish youd dye the tips your hair blue.." allison said, adding on. Salam thought for a moment, before nodding. "Maybe ill do that sometime. But aaah..im tired." She said, as she walked and sat down, laying her head on the counter. Ciara looked up. Finally remembering what was going on, and looked over at salam. "You cant just use all your energy in 5 minutes, can she..?" Ciara asked allison, allison giggled, nodding. "I wouldnt be suprised. Her bodys probably really heavy on herself....so, fiki, whats gonna be the jellybeans middle name?" Allison said, as she turned over and asked. I thought, not even considering that yet. "Maybe nikanor." I said, looking over. "The hell kind of thing is a nikanor?" Allison started to say, before ciara bumped in. "Its a russian name or something like that- you forget my sisters from russia." Ciara said, laughing, allison then pitched in "i forget your adopted in her family sometimes." Allison said, sighing.