Staring.

Fikis pov: as salam went to get her clothes on, i grabbed my socks and shoes and our them on, i stood up and out my cup in the dishwasher then grabbed my phone and made sure it wasnt dead, salam ran back out with her clothes and shoes on, she nervously laughed when i asked her how long the walk was. It was a very dreadful walk, but atleast it wasnt alone like it 2as last time i walked to the store. Me and salam walked in, i could see people glancing and murmuring about me. Did they know what i did..they must. I sighed and started to panic and leave until i felt salam grab my hand gently, as she guided me around, she was glancing around giving people who stared at me death stares, kinda made me feel better, not as much, salam grabbed a shopping cart and looked at the isles, then at me. "You wanting to sit in the cart?" She teased. I nervously giggled at her, instead i moved her hands off and put my hands on front of the cart and put my feet on the bottom of it, salam noticed and then put her arms on the side of the cart and started pushing it around. "Your such a little kid.." she said, laughing. I didnt really care, as she put items in the cart, i tried to sneak and put cookies in the cart but salam put them back, glaring at me. Eeck...she did let me get some candy though! while she bought mostly poulty, meat, and other things healthy, shes such a downer, she moved the cart into the chip isle. "You can pick one bag, mk?" She said, i grinned and grabbed hot cheetos, she smiled at me and rolled her eyes, we went to the checkout and i hopped off the cart and helped her place the items near the cashier. The cashier looked at me and salam. "Havent seen you guys here in a while, glad your back together...what even happened, fiki, everyone's been talking about you for daays! Saying you killed someone or something! Its crazzy!" The cashier said, i felt myself get nervous, i kept quiet, salam glared at him. "Look, shes not been well lately, and if you have a problem with her, you have one with me, do you want that, sir?" She said, her tone cold. "No..im just curious, sorry." He replied, he rung up the items and bagged them, salam happily grabbed the bags and put the cart up, and made sure i was near her, and we started walking out and walking home. "Ugh, people have no respect..i hate living in other countrys." She said, i looked at her. "Well the fact me and you both already arent native does draw alot of attention.." i replied, i think salams gonna start a rant. "Yeah, well whats so bad about me being asian and you being russian? I get that theres been wars but god! Its pathetic!" Salam rambled, i nodded. "I see your point. But people just suckk..." i replied, she sighed and we continued walking, she mostly was looking around. "You know, i could really go for something to eat, what do you want when we get home?" She asked me, i thought for a moment. "Hmmm...pizza!" I replied, she smiled at me and nodded, "alright, pizza it is then. God, your such a child." She said, i giggled and ran down the sidewalk, she didnt chase me, just walked after me. Goddd! This girl really is mature..